Trapped

Here's a chapter on my birthday! As a lame-ass present from me to you!
---------------
Levi's POV
--------------
"Let's get the party started, bitches!" Hanji screeches as they run into their kitchen. I groan and rub my head. Hanji managed to get Eren, Mikasa, Annie, Armin, Erwin, and I to come before the party to help set up. Well now we're finished, and stuck with having to attend the party.

"Hey," Eren comes up to my side and scratches my back, soothing me. "It'll be just fine. If at any point, something makes you uncomfortable, just tell me and we can leave early,"

"Thanks love, but I think I'll be okay," I get on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "Besides, what is this party for anyways?"

"FOR CELEBRATING SCHOOL GETTING OUT! WHOOOOO!" Hanji screams as Isabel attempts to contain them.

"Hanji, if you don't calm down, I'll have big brother Levi restrain you," I crack my knuckles for added effect. Hanji shrugs and keeps running around the house.

"Hey Levi?" Armin asks.

"What?"

"What gender is Hanji? I get they're in the non-binary spectrum but which one are they?" Eren looks at me expectantly, obviously he doesn't know. Mikasa glances over before turning back to Annie. Apparently those two know.

"Hanji is an agender person. They don't identify as feeling closer to one gender or the other. They've been like that since we first met," I shrug. Armin nods and Eren keeps staring at me, obviously wanting to ask more questions.

"Yes Eren?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"So Hanji is neither guy nor girl?" He clarifies.

"Yup! They're neither," I pat his head for being able to understand that. Genders are confusing as fuck.

"Aye, yo, losers!" Jean calls from the entryway.

"Sorry for him, everyone," Marco chimes in.

"Don't worry about it," I stare at Jean trying to talk to Mikasa. "Are you two dating yet?"

"Levi!" Eren scolds. Too blunt? Maybe.

"Yeah, we are, after that last group hangout, Jean confessed and we've been going steady ever since," A blush spreads underneath his freckles.

"That's really great for you, Marco, I'm happy for you!" Eren grins.

"Yeah, I'm pretty happy," Marco's eyes wander to where Jean is. He starts to get a dopy grin on his face before he startles himself. "Sorry if I'm bothering you guys!"

"It's fine, chill," Marco looks up to Eren for confirmation and Eren nods. The three of us make our way to the living room and sit on one of the couches; Eren sitting inbetween Marco and I. The door opens, only to reveal more people behind it. This is going to be a long night.
-----------
"LEVI!" Eren's speech is slurred as he drapes himself on top of me. "I WANNA FUCK!"

"Alright, who spiked the goddamn punch?" I yell. Connie, Sasha, and Isabel silently raise their hands. I growl and turn to deal with my drunken boyfriend. Everyone began showing up to the party at around 3, and it's now 11. People are either dancing, drunk off their ass, or fucking. Disgusting.

"LEVIIIII, I WANT YOUR DICK!" Eren screeches as he reaches for my belt. My eyes grow wide and I try to pry him off of my lower-half. Most people are trying to hide their laughter while assholes, being specifically Erwin, begin to video the whole encounter.

"Eren, we're going home," I sling him over my shoulder.

"NOOOOOO NOT UNTIL I SUCK YOU OFF!" People begin to snicker and I sigh.

"Do you want a piggyback ride?"

"YEEESH! PIGGYBACK PIGGYBACK!" He begins to shake in my grasp and I almost drop him. I set him on the ground again and extend my arms for a piggyback ride. He squeals and jumps on my back.

"Now we're going home. One of you fuckers get the door, another shit get Eren's jacket, and lastly one to unlock my car because I can't," Isabel runs to get Eren's coat, Erwin gets my keys from my pocket since we're best friends, and Connie rushes to the door. As I'm walking out, I make sure to give him a deathly glare.

"Just taking him home, Levi?" Erwin waggles his giant caterpillars.

"Yes, I'm not going to fuck my boyfriend when he's not going to be able to remember it the next day," Eren's light snoring relaxes me since it means he won't be yelling for sex.

"Whatever you tell yourself," I glare up at Erwin. It's really hard to carry someone taller than yourself. I have the strength for it, sure, but it's hard to get the leverage.

"Unlock my car, shitty Eyebrows," He answers with the sound of my car beeping. I smirk at him before opening the passenger side. I carefully position him in the car while trying not to wake him up.

"See you tomorrow, Levi," Erwin calls as he begins to head inside. I shut the passenger door so I can yell at him.

"What the fuck is happening tomorrow?"

"Double-date, Armin and I with Eren and you. We're going to the mall," Erwin responds. I grumble a bit. Eren never told me this. Erwin waves and heads inside.

"We'll see you tomorrow then," I say sarcastically, I know he can't hear me. I climb into the driver's seat, buckle up, and start the drive home. Everyone except Eren can fuck off.