Lullaby

Levi's Point of View
----------------
God that brat is gorgeous. His Caribbean blue eyes should be a piece of artwork. The tousled, chocolate brown hair that matches caramelized skin makes me want to kiss him. He was the only one who didn't treat my parents death as an excuse to "further my career". He was the only one who held me and let me cry out all the emotions that I felt. That was when I started falling in love. When he plays cello, I can't help but to listen to him. Even on the high notes, he manages to make his cello sing.

Now I'm known as a lot of things. A bastard, a son of a bitch, an ass, and a bitch just to name a few. But the one thing I am not is heartless. I cry, I hurt, I break down, and I lose it. God do I really lose it sometimes. People just assume I'm heartless because I don't throw myself at their feet. They assume it because they've never seen me with a girl. They assume because I have refused anyone who has come my way. I am not heartless, my heart just belongs to another. They have obviously never met this brat. Eren Jaeger is my saving grace. He's my rainbow after a thunder. I don't care how cheesy it sounds, it's true. That brat has saved me from myself more times than I will ever admit. And that's why I'm falling in love with him.

Eren races to pack up his cello and all his equipment after rehearsal. My heart wrenches at the sight. I'm very sure he wants to run away from me as fast as he can. "Oi, Eren, don't leave without me!" I yell at the beautiful boy. I can hear the violins around me talking.

"Oh my god, so Levi isn't heartless?"
"Holy shit, is he gay?"
"Why are all the hot guys gay?"

I stare at the boy, waiting for a response.

"I wouldn't ever dream of it," He tells me with that signature smile of his. Well, there goes my heart. And my brain. And all my reasoning capabilities. I pack up my violin and head over to the brunette. "Ready, Levi?"

"Yeah, let's go," I motion for him to follow me out the back door. As we head to my car, I try to strike up conversation. "So, are you busy tomorrow night?" It's a Friday night tomorrow, he probably is. Damn brat is so cute, he has so many girls after him at school.

"Nope, I never do anything on a Friday night. Why? Trying to ask me out on a date?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me at the end of the question. I look up at him and sigh. I motion for him to stoop down to my height. Shitty brat, being cute AND taller than me. He comes down so we are eye-level. Then I kiss him on the cheek.

"What the fuck do you think, Eren?" I ask. He turns about 70 shades of red in his face. Even his ears are burning red from embarrassment. He motions for me to get on my tiptoes. I glare at him, not very amused with having to be taller. But nevertheless, I do it anyways. He grabs me by my waist and holds on tight. I'm shocked but very happy to say the least. I clutch onto his neck for support.

"Definitely. Of course I want to go on a date with you," He mumbles into my shoulder. I smile and hold onto him harder.

"Orchestra is our last period tomorrow, just wait for me again, okay?" I say, trying not to shake from happiness. He pulls back a little to look at my face and chuckles. He's probably laughing at the fact that me, Levi Ackerman, knowing for being heartless, is blushing a pretty pink and clutching onto him for dear life. He kisses my nose. I blush even harder. I was pretty sure he liked me but damn. Kid got game. I'm going to assume the kiss was a yes. I reach back for him and stay in his embrace. This kid is a fucking heater. I smother myself with his scent. He smells like lilacs and soap. A clean, yet sweet smell.

"Hey Levi, can you drive me home?" I hear the mumble from my shoulder. I snicker at him and grab his hand. He hauls his cello from its spot next to him and puts it on his back. This smart shit knew we were going to hug, it's why he didn't put his cello on his back. I glare at him but he just smiles brighter. When we reach my car, we shove his cello and my violin in the back. Then we hop up front and I start driving. Eren grabs one of my hands and refuses to let go, and I don't stop him. He's going to be the death of me one day, I swear.