Alive and well

Začať od začiatku

"I- I" Thana didn't know what to say. What could she say?

"And honestly Thana... I'm not sure how to respond."

"Wh-... What do you mean you don't know how to respond?" Thana asks, frantic. "How do you feel? What do you want to do? What am I supposed to do?" Thana tries to hide her shaky voice.

Wamuu panicked slightly. "It's not that I don't like you!... But-" Wammu trails off, moving his gaze to the side. He struggled to say this. "I don't feel like being in a relationship right now. "

Thana stood for a moment. You could feel her bottom eyelid become wey and quickly turned around and wiped her eyes. "It's cool." She said in a nonchalant voice.

"Thana-"

"No, man. It's fine. Really." Without another word, Thana speed off.

"But this isn't-" Wamuu stops. She was already gone. "It wasn't a rejection."

Meanwhile.

Kars' middle and youngest were walking through the old abandoned city. "I can't believe how ancient this place is. It's even ancient to Mr. Dad." Angel says amazed.

"Why do you call him Mr. Dad? He's actually our Dad." Yuri questions.

"I don't know. I just feel weird calling him dad. I didn't call anyone dad before. I try, but I can't seem to make it stick... How do you call him dad so easily? " Angel redirects the question.

"... I guess-" Yuri pauses. "Because he didn't know me and already loved me unconditionally."

Angel felt a little pity for his sister. He's happy that she was able to accept Kars so easily, but was sad that her mother couldn't even do the bare minimum. He could not fathom his mother being cruel to him.

"Anyway-" Yuri began. "Unlike me and Thana, you fit into society easily. What's that like?"

"I don't really think about it." Angel says. "It's alright but sometimes it's not alright. I guess it's ok. I can't think of anything other than normal." He shrugs

Yuri stops dead in her tracks. 

Angel looked at her confused until he followed her gaze.

In front of them were two people. Strangers... 

"A-angel?" Yuri says ready to fight.

It appeared to be a man and a woman covered head to toe in black suits.

"Yuri, run. Go get someone." Angel says sternly and quietly.

"But-"

"Please." Angel slightly raises his voice, never looking away from the two.

Yuri swallows sharply, before running off.

The woman turns to the man. "Get her" and with that, the man runs past Angel.

Angel, desperate, turns around. "YURI!!!" Before he knew it, he was on the ground. 'What? I can't move!'  He saw a blue smoke coming from behind him and panicked. 

The woman flipped Angel over on his back and pressed a blade on his neck. "How did you find this place, human?" She spoke, but shortly after her eyes widened and she began to shake.

Angel was confused, but he had to move. he struggled, but he finally managed to speak. "Get...off of...me." He strained.

"You recovered from my poison so fast." The woman spoke. The woman threw her dagger to the side and caressed Angel's face. "Is it really you?" She says in a voice mixed with desperation and longing.