👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

"Yo Pops! It's been ten minutes! Let me see your costume!" Thana says banging on the bathroom door.

"I refuse." Kars says on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Oh come one. I'm sure it's not that bad. We all got wacky costumes."

"I am not coming out."

"...Esidisi is a sexy nun." Thana sung.

The door flung open and Kars came out with a green mermaid skirt and a sea shell bra. "Lets go." He said sternly. Kars came out disappointed to see that Esidisi was dressed as a normal Nun. "My kids are great." Kars says sarcastically.

The whole gang was dressed up for the spooky holiday.

Kars was a mermaid, Esidisi a nun, Wamuu was Elvis, Santana a skeleton, Thana was also a mermaid, Lyra was a zombie, Angel was Rainbow Dash, and Yuri was dressed up as a frog but kept insisting she was God.

"So you just knock on people's doors and you get sweets?" Wamuu asks.

"Yes, buts that's not what Halloween is just about. It's about embracing the spooky spirit! Getting scared and scaring others, especially children." Thana explains.

"Why?"

"Because it's fun!" Thana insisted that they split up and look for candy. "Since I'm the one who so graciously decided to bring up the holiday, it's only natural that I pick the groups everyone's in."

Kars frowns. "How does that make any sense?"

"Because... any way Esidisi will be with Santana and Lyra. Kars will be with Yuri and Angel. Opps! Odd number.😳 HAHA! Guess I'm going with Wamuu!

"We could just go in twos." Wamuu interjects.

"Well...No, you're right... Decide amongst yourselves!" Thana says before dragging Wamuu off.

"I was gonna says she's dumb for being so obvious, but I think she's desperate now because Wamuu just doesn't understand hints" Angel says shaking his head. "Anyway, I call Mr.Dad."

"WHAT!? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Yuri shouts. "I was holding Daddy's hand first! I'm staying with him!"

"Says who? He's my dad too ya know. You've been hogging him since we've been here."

"You can have him tomorrow."

"Number one, he's a person not a toy. Third, you said that yesterday. And you aren't two why are you acting like this?"

"YOU CAN'T COUNT! WHAT HAPPENED TO TWO!?"

"It was an accident."

"I think daddy should trick or treat with someone who is as smart as him. Study and try again next year."

"You little... Who knew having a little sister would be a pain in my-"

"Children. Please." Kars cuts Angel off. "We'll just stay in threes. There is no reason you two have to fight about it. I'd go with you both anyway." Kars sighs, taking his two kids with him in a random direction.

"Aww... I wish someone would fight over me like that..." Esidisi whines. Santana and Lyra look at each other with discomfort. "Both of you! Fight over me!" he demands.

"...Oh boy...I wanna give Esidisi a hug... I sure hope that nobody wants to hug him too..." Lyra says, obviously acting.

"Due. to. Unfortunate. Events. I. too. wish. to. hug. Him." Santana says in the most monotone way.