Butterfly part two

This is the chapter to ask questions about the last chapter. Also, I don't know how bullying is handled in Brazil, so I apologize if it doesn't make much sense to Brazilian readers (if I have any)
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Bella glanced at Angel with a smirk before quickly fake sobbing. "M-marcia, why are you being like this?"

"Excuse me?! Are your feelings hurt!? Too bad! You deserve everything I'm saying to you bitch!"

"USSUN STOP!" Angel shouted before running to hug Bella.

"Angel?" Marcia said surprised.

Before they knew it a crowd had formed.

"What is wrong with you!?" Angel shouts.

"Me!?" Marcia questions

"Yes you who else!?"

"I didn't mean to insult her." Bella began. "I made a really offensive joke and I guess it really got to her, I'm so sorry."

"You lying bitch!" Marcia says balling her fist.

"You are extremely sensitive." Angel says.

"Are you serious right now? Angel, she's lying!"

"It honestly makes me wonder why we're... We were friends. You're bitter, and rude, and everything upsets you! I honestly don't know why I wanted to be your friend!"

"Is that so? Well maybe I could answer that question for you. You were only my friend because I was blind!"

"Is that really what you think?"

"It's what I know Silva! I'm a charity case! Something you can tell other people, so you'll seem open minded. You and your happy ass can live happily ever after with you grimy manipulative girlfriend! And you won't have worry about me being an annoying angry charity case anymore! Just tell your girlfriend to leave me alone!"

Marcia then began walking away. "FINE! LEAVE THEN! YOU DIDN'T WANT TO EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"FUCK YOU TOO SILVA!"

The crowd moved aside so Marcia could get pass. Bella buried her head and kept sobbing. "It's ok, I'm sorry she was rude to you..."

Bella smiles satisfied.

Days went by and Marcia didn't come to school. Angel and Bella were at his house and wanted to talk about it. "She has a weak immune system. She could be in the hospital." Angel rambled.

"So what?" Bella snarled.

"That's bad."

"For who? Her? Again, so what?"

"She was still my friend at some point, of course I'm worried."

"Jesus Angel, you can find another blind friend. It's not that big of a deal."

"What? I didn't become her friend because she was blind. she's not just a blind person. she's a person who happens to be blind."

"You aren't making sense."

"She's a person before she's a blind person."

"Look, your philosophical talk is not wanted or appreciated. I get that she was your friend at some point, but she's not now. She doesn't care about you... Not like I do ~" Bella says wrapping her arms around him.

"It's not that easy!" Angel says brushing her off.

"Well it should be. It was easy for her at least."

"Yeah, it was also easy for you."

"What did you just say!?"

"You dumped me with in an hour. You didn't tell me why either. I learned from rumors that you spread. When I was uncomfortable doing that with you, you smiled and said it was fine and that you would wait for me. We watched a movie afterwards as well. Then you went home and called and told me that we were breaking up, hung up, blocked me, and went to school the next day to ruin my life."