xxvii 🥴

Next chapter is gonna make a lot of people angry

sorry

My screams could probably be heard throughout the house, as I was currently being fucked by my husband in the bathroom.

I was calmly minding my business, doing my makeup in my bra and panties when Blaine came in and started asking me distracting questions, kissing my shoulders, my back, until he cut the bullshit and ripped my panties in two.

He lifted my knees onto the counter and proceeded to fuck me at that atrocious position.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned out loud as he pounded into me, my head slightly banging against the mirror as he fucked me. I moaned and grabbed onto the mirror as he thrusted deeper inside of me, rutting inside of me as I whimpered, rolling my eyes back.

He made bend down deeper so that my face was almost at level with the sink and slammed into me, his pelvis moving faster and faster, his piercing hitting into my g-spot with every fucking thrusts. "B–Blain–BLAINE." I cried out loud, cumming a fourth, my mouth fell open as I spasmed on top of the sink.

I reached behind me to try and stop his attack from behind but he grabbed it, forcing it down and using his free hand to slip his fingers inside me beside his dick. I bit my lip and cried out as it felt so good.

"Blaine, please!" I begged as I felt him stretch me out, the pleasure deliciously mixing with the pain. "I can't," I sobbed, cumming again.

Blaine let go of my hand and pressed against my lower stomach, my body instantly shattered from the endless pleasure, my pussy quivered and clenched around his fingers and his dick, causing him to groan in the tighter space.

"Do it again." He asked, pulling on my hair, hammering into me, chasing down his release.

I gasped, moaning out loud as I clenched around him as hard as I could, immediately causing him to immediately shoot his ropes of cum inside. I sniffled as Blaine pulled out of me.

He softly pressed a kiss on my neck, helping me down before trying to fix my dress. "Blaine," I laughed, pressing my face against his chest. "I need to completely change." I covered my face as he chuckled. "You're so annoying."

"How?"

I groaned, feeling the pain in my vagina when I moved my leg. "My siblings are coming over and now it hurts to walk and you just came into the bathroom and came inside me..." I gasped, looking up at him. "We haven't used a condom once."

Blaine raised a brow. "Ginira, you are on birth control."

I bit my lip, pouting. "Blaine," I dragged out. "I only used that shit once–"

A knock on the door interrupted me before the door opened. "Excuse me, sorry for the interruption Missus and Mister, but Missus' family is now here." It was one of the maids from the house. Her head once down, most likely meaning she had heard us fucking and didn't want to see us naked.

This is so embarrassing.

"You are dismissed, Saoirse." Blaine said, turning back to me. "I will help you get ready."

I groaned, slapping his hand away. "So annoying." I limped into the closet. "Who the fuck fucks his wife on top of a sink?"

Blaine shrugged. "How would I know anyone other than me?" I glared at him as he chuckled. "Do not be angry, Ginira, you enjoyed it."