[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]

Start from the beginning

You noticed mega probe chased You three. "He chasing us!"

"We have to help them. Let's go, motobot!" Kokoci start driving and drive went to you three.

Meanwhile BoBoiBoy and Gopal still running as BoBoiBoy still Carrying you while running, probe came out the two shooting and adudu carefully shooting target locked you three then he pulled the lever and blast you three.

You notice and gasped then you closed your eyes squeeze and ready the impact.

Ciciko and motobot came help you three as motobot activate. "Vehicular materialization!"

You three were about to hit then sudden you feel your head wearing a helmet. Including two boys too. "Huh? What's going on? Whoa!" BoBoiBoy motorcycle start engine as you hold his waist, BoBoiBoy was driving front and you seat the back seat.

"Success. Well done, motobot." Kokoci smiled.

"How dare you?!" Adudu yelled. "Take this!" He shooting at kokoci and motobot.

Gopal notice. "Ah! Kokoci!" Gopal push the lever as he activate his power. The gun appeared. "Food transformation blasts!" It shooting at many bullet turn into a candy.

"What?!"

"Yay! Gopal!" You cheered at Gopal.

"Awesome, gopal!" Including BoBoiBoy too.

"How- how did I manage to do that?"

". . . They have powered vehicles too?!" Adudu said.

"Motobot is no ordinary power sphera the vehicle he creates. . . Can channel the power of it's user." Kokoci explain.

"Also (y/n), sorry I didn't create your vehicle. ." Motobot said.

"That's okay! I don't how am I drive them?" You said innocently.

"So. . . This car can actually use my powers aswell?"

"That's right."

"Oooh! That's awesome, kokoci"

"Surrender motobot to me!" Adudu said as probe run towards at kokoci and motobot, as both gasped.

BoBoiBoy notice, BoBoiBoy ask you get down the motorbike. You nodded as you get off the motorbike, BoBoiBoy activate his power while he start engine and drive went to adudu and probe as BoBoiBoy triple split.

"Go big brother! Go!" You cheered him.

"Hey! (Y/n)! Get in!" Gopal exclaimed as you run towards him as you get in his car.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

time skip

Adudu and probe fall into the ground as they defeat. "Ugh. . . [Cough] ow. It hurts. . ." Adudu groaned in pain.

BoBoiBoy deactivate his power as he back to original himself, he drive went to adudu, You and Gopal and BoBoiBoy made it as you three front of adudu was climbing. "Huh. . . ?" Adudu notice.

"You've lost, adudu!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed as BoBoiBoy and Gopal take off his helmet.

"[Cough] lost? Hahaha. . . Not yet, BoBoiBoy." Sudden the light on him.

You three shocked, you looked up as you gasped adudu Spaceship arrived. Adudu and probe floating and went inside the spaceship. "Huh?! Hey! Stop, you green box!" You exclaimed.

"Haha. I'll be back, BoBoiBoy! I'LL BE BACK!" he finally inside his ship then the spaceship fly away.

You get off Gopal car as you angry stomp on the ground. "Green box escaped big brother!"

"It's alright, (y/n)." Ciciko said as you looked at him with curious. "What's more important. . . Is that motobot safe."

"Thanks, everyone."

"Yay! Motobot is safe!" Your anger fade away as you went Motobot and give headpat.

"That was close. There's always someone who is after these power spheras."

"That's why I invited both of you to join TAPOPS."

"Hmm. . ." BoBoiBoy think as he looked down.

"Come now, BoBoiBoy. Aren't you a superhero? There are many more power spheras out there in need of our help."

"He's right, BoBoiBoy." Gopal arm landed to BoBoiBoy shoulder. "Anyway, we'll get to travel around the Galaxy too!"

"Hmm. . ." BoBoiBoy still thinking.

Ciciko looked you. He notice your frowned face then he notice your wrist has power watch, ciciko raise eyesbrow as he slight surprised. "(y/n)." He called you as You looked at kokoci. "You want joined the TAPOPS with your brother?" He said.

BoBoiBoy heard. He looked at you as he wait your respond, you were nervous and happy. You looked at BoBoiBoy and you notice he nodded. This made you smile. "Yes please! I'll join! I'll join!" You exclaimed as you jump and down.

"Okay, I'll join TAPOPS too." BoBoiBoy said.

"Yup! Count me in too!" Gopal exclaimed.

"Excellent. However. . . There is one condition."

"A condition? What is it?" You three said.

Everyone start dancing as start the TAPOPS them song, you and BoBoiBoy deadpan. "Sheesh. . . Why did we agree to this again. . . ?" He said in facepalm.

You nodded. "Yeah. . . Just awesome. . ." You said as you both thumbs up while dancing.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Next chapter 4 . . .

| . . . ☁️ 🌸 . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎