A minute later, the guy is still arguing with the lady, and Vegas approaches me and looks at who I am staring at. "That Time, his ex." He says, then gets his phone to call someone. We see security coming up from behind us. But Vegas puts his hand up to stop them. They halt. " Kinn, Time is here saying he is Tay's boyfriend. What do you want us to do?" he listens momentarily, and Pete approaches us. "Who is he talking to." He asks. " Kinn," I say and point to where Time was standing, yelling at the lady still. " Pete looks and then Nods. " Alright, see you in a bit."

Vegas hung up and looked to security. " Go tell the receptionist. Tell her to let him in about 5 minutes," Vegas says and walks away, telling us to follow him. : He goes over to Kim and wakes him. " Get your ass up. Time is here. Kinn says to allow him to see Tay and hold him here until he gets here." Vegas says. Then we all head to Tay and Chay's room, with Chay still not here. We all wait in the room. We take our guns out. Kim sits in a chair closest to the door with his gun on his thigh. I stand on the other side of Tay's bed. Vegas leans against the wall, Pet sits on the edge of Tay's bed, Tin stands by the door, and Wrath leans on the wall like Vegas.

A minute later, Time busted in and then froze in his place as we all stared at him. He backed up a bit. But Tin had closed the door behind him and stood in front of it. "What's up? They wouldn't let me see Tay. But they finally let me in. You all look like hell." Time says I want to shoot this guy already, but I wanted to see how long he would play dumb. No one replies to him. He steps forward to Tay's bed. We all follow his movements. He stares at Tay. and reaches to touch him. I grip my gun tighter but let him feel Tay. He honestly looks sad that Tay is hurt,

"Where were you? Time." Kim asks. " At home. If you needed help with what you were doing, why didn't you call." Time says, "Simple, we didn't want Maurizio to know." Kim said, "What does he have to do with me?" Time says. "It seems Tay is not the only one with a concussion," Vegas says. There was a knock on the door. Tin opened the door, and Kinn Came in. " Kinn, buddy. Your family is under the assumption that I have been working with Maurizio. " Time says.

Kinn walks up to Time and puts his hand on his shoulder. " You wouldn't do that to me, right? Time?" Kinn ask. "You who has been in my life since we were little. Who has brought Tay to organize our hectic lives.".Kinn says. Kinn reaches around for a hug. Then he steps back, punching with force Time's gut. Making Time hunch over and gag. " You wound me, Time. You were my most trusted friend and ally." Kinn brings his knee to Time's face, making blood pour out his nose...

We heard another knock on the door, and Tin looked before he opened it. Dr. Top pushes in Chay. Tin stops the nurses from coming inside. Top brings Chay right next to Tay as the bed completely stops. Chay struggles to sit up. So I went over to help him. Then he climbed into Tay's bed and held Tay's hands. "He looks at Time after a moment. " he's like this because of you, Time. Can you give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you?" Chay says, like venom.

Top pushed the bed out and told the nurses to go and that he would handle the rest. He steps back in and puts on his brass knuckles. It was strange seeing a doctor putting on something that would hurt someone. That is when I remembered that they said if someone betrayed the family, the whole family got a piece of them. Top is with Thankhun, which makes him part of the family. Guess that means I get a chance to kick the shit out of him too.

"He's my boyfriend. Why would I do anything to hurt him, Chay? you're just his fucking dress-up doll, remember?" Time says. Kim got up from his seat and walked over to him. "Everything was wrong with what you said right now, Time. First of all, you just disrespected Chay in front of me." Kim kicks Time straight in the face and lets out a howl. "Ice, he just disrespected our lover. Why don't you help me out." Kim says. I smiled and walked over to Kim since I couldn't kick him as Kim did. I decided to give him a fist to his face. A few times, then stepped away.