Prologue

Date - 12/09/1969
Location - The L/n Manor (Central London)

Y/n POV

"My dear, come over here, there are some people I would like to introduce to you." My father gestured to me to approach himself and the group of people he was with. I sighed to myself and let my already heavy feet drag on the marble floor. Distant chatter from every angle of the room. It was so noisy.
"Ah, hello Y/n, happy birthday!"
"Happy birthday, sweetheart!" I smile gently at the two others before one speaks again. "Your so grown up.. 18 already. I haven't seen you since you were little!" The woman reached forward to pinch my cheek. I couldn't do anything, but that hurt like hell. I don't understand why old people are so strong.

My father put his arm around me on my shoulder and gently shook me.
"She's great isn't she? Soon, she'll be taking over this company I've created, and be an excellent business women!" He laughed out loud and so did the others. I looked away too see if I can turn my attention to something more interesting in the room. My eyes are drawn to the meat sticks on the table. I look up at my dad and gently pushed his hand off, hoping he wouldn't notice, and snuck away to the meat sticks on the table. I drouled over them. The gorgeous meat that filled the entire platter up, topped with vegetables and seasoning. I picked up the first one and took a good sniff and admire it's beauty... And then shoved it right in my face.

"She's such a beautiful girl... That dress hugs her curves really nicely..."
"Agreed... Does she even have a boyfriend? It's such a shame to let a perfectly good body go to waste..."

I kept admiring it and engulfing in its notorious taste of meat and rosted vegetables... But too soon my eyes we're drawn to the chocolate fountain with a mountain of strawberries underneth. Several rows of pots of chocolate mouse lie on the sides. I stared and drouled at the fountain before digging in to the strawberries and mouse, leaving nothing behind.

"Damn that ass... It looks great."
"Man, if I could get a scoop on her for an interview, she'd be even more famous and fall in love with me..."

I was done for. Everything just hit the spot and I felt like I was going to vomit and barf if I didn't sit down soon.
"Ugh..." I place my hands on one or the pillars for support as I made my way to the small seating area, thankfully no one was there, so I was safe to slump down on the big couch and rest.

Suddenly a loud screeching sound was heard only after sitting for a minute.
"Attention folks! Ladies, gentleman and everyone who has attended this wonderful evening, the dance is about to begin. But before we start, may we raise a glass to the young mistress birthday!" Everyone raised their glasses of alcohol and numerous cheers go around the room, followed by clapping and drunked woos. "May all couples and partners who wish to dance with herself, please make your way to the dance floor."

"Huh!?" I shot up, everyone was walking to centre stage. I can't even catch a break.
"Come on dear, all the men are waiting!" I feel a tug on the back of my dress pulling me back off the couch. "Dad..." I sobbed comically on the floor whilst my dad dragged me into the middle of it.
"Get up sweetie!" He pulled me to my feet with a grand smile on his face and stepped away. I could see all the men eyeing me up, and feel the food about to throb out my stomach.

The speakers generated slow dancing music to which my stomach turned to. Couples started dancing among the lights and disco. The first man offered me there hand.
"Hello my dear, you look stunning today." He smiled gently but I could feel his hostile intentions. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me away, caressing my hip with his other hand as we swayed with the other couples in the room, ignoring his attempt to make small talk. I went from one person to another for a while, trying to suppress the food about to explode out my mouth.
"U-uh... Could you excuse me for a minute..?" I said, clingling onto the fabric of my dress over my stomach. The guy looked at me confused.
"Come on, was I too roug-"
"No! It's fine! I just need to restroom!" I quickly ran off the dance floor into the bathroom to the first cubical, holding my head over the toilet and gagging. It didn't take long for wall that chocolate and meat to spill into the toilet.
"Ugh... For fucks sake..." I said to myself after I was done. I stood up, using the wall for support and flushed the toilet. I stumbled out and used the sink to wash my face and the inside of my mouth. I felt empty and my mouth went dry. "Stupid spinning around and dancing..."

Click.

"I didn't know the lady hated parties so much."