Shreya outfit

Shreya was in the room when she heard knock on the door her attention moves toward door .then old lady came and says " bhot pyari lag rhi h ap ye ghungat chehra par kr lijiye ab apko niche jana h choti malkin ati hi hogi...

Then Shreya covered her face with veil .she was in tension because she don't want to marry but her parents life is in danger .she can't do anything.

She saw door is opening and she got up from the bed in fear when she saw a girl who is coming towards her .they both can't see each other face because of veil.

Riya took her down in mandap where her brother was waiting for her bride .

Riya pov

I was standing beside my brother but my brain can't process what is happen around me .my brother is going to marry a girl whom we don't known her .

Then pandit ji calls me " Ab vadhu ko mandap mai leke aye" then I moves towards upstairs .

When I entered in a room I saw a girl who was in red lehenga looking like an angel but I was not able to see her face due to veil . I brought her down and help her to sit beside my brother .

Riya outfit _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Pandit ji started chanting then bride and groom exchange there garland

Riya outfit
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Pandit ji started chanting then bride and groom exchange there garland .Then akansh fill shreya hairline with vermilion ,she closed her eyes because she was feeling like her whole world is destroying at every promise she made during phera around fire .

Priest says "Ab vadhu ke pita ko bulaya kaniyadan ke liye "

(Now call bride father for ritual )

Everyone eyes was on akansh Then akansh replied, "ye kaniyadan nhi hoga qki jo cheez akansh Singh rajawat ko cahiye hoti wo kisi se mangta nhi chen leta h"

(No kaniyadan will be held because what I want I snatch it from people not ask for it )

And akansh glared the priest Then priest resumed chanting verse.

then it's time for tie nuptial chain after that they will officially announced as a couple.

Pandit ji give nuptial chain to akansh . He took it moves his hand under the veil then Shreya tears fall on his hand but his heart was aching due to what he is doing but he was in no mood to show any mercy on her .he tie the nuptial chain around her neck .

Then finally priest announced them as a married couple

" Aj se ap dono Pati patni h " priest said to them .

"Ab sab kuch khtm hogya meri shadi ek aese insaan se hogae h jise mai janti tak nhi ...na hi maine uska chehra dekha h...or na hi mai wajah janti hu ki aesa mere or mere family ke sath q ho rha h ,maine aesa konsa paap kiya tha god jo ap mujhe aesi saza de rhe h"
Shreya says to himself her heart was broken in many pieces when se heard priest last sentence.she was feeling numb.