Headmaster Psy walks into the room as I sigh in relief.

"The elites are here," he whispers. My eyes widen and I glance up, peeking through the gaps of the wooden flooring above.

"They weren't supposed to be here before tomorrow" I muttered looking at their tensed faces.

"Taehyung found out, somehow," the Headmaster says and I look down before my eyes focused on V, his jaw clenched. He visited my dorm.

"I can't be seen, you should be up there," I mutter glancing towards him.

"They appealed to get the memory jars to find you." I frown, "they can't be outsmart."

I shook my head, "where's Hagrid? He could distract them-"

"He's at Askaban." I scrunch my eyebrows.

"What?" I whisper. "I told him to wait."

"He had to check the prisoners, some are getting out this weekend." fuck.

After I got the letter, I went straight away to my dorm, packed my stuff, and went to the Headmaster. For some reason, I knew that if I hid away the prankster would stop the pranks.

I almost jumped at the thought, the thought scared me.

But when I was about to leave, I asked Rubi to take my toiletries so that I could check Shayla's bed and drawers. There's where I found the diary inside a secret drawer inside her closet. I thought everything was taken but it doesn't seem like it.

When I confronted the headmaster with the diary and Shayla's death, he had to give up and tell the truth.

The truth is why they were hiding her death.

And let's say for the same reason they hid the truth.

They were warned about harming students and Hogwart's reputation of child murder since no one knew who the prankster was and the ministry was always against the idea of memory jars.

For clue one, I got to know that the prankster was good with laws.

Headmaster and Hagrid did reveal new information though. They think the prankster does have some beef with our families and moreover had beef with Shayla's family. But what? They were still finding. Hagrid was keeping tabs on our families but for one he found nothing.

While seeing the first few pages of the diary for once I thought of the people who may have been against my family or Shayla's since both of our families dealt with criminals by law. So I suggested the idea of checking the prisoners of Askaban who were in opposition to our parents' cases. And by that I never meant today!

"So what's your plan Jisoo?" Headmaster asks.

"Just tell them to wait till the morning, Hagrid will be back by then." I turn around to look at him, "I'll need you to do one thing for me."

He questions, "What?"

"Instead of them, give me the memory jar." his eyes widen before he nods and walks away.

Headmaster Psy walked in as we all stood alert

Headmaster Psy walked in as we all stood alert. He walks to his table and sits, we all stare at him until he speaks.

"Well, the memory jars can't be given until tomorrow morning, not unless a teacher checks it," he says and a frown forms on my face.

"Bullshit, a student is missing-" I was cut off by the headmaster himself.

"Mr. Kim, I prefer you to use wise language at my office." he points out.

I scoff as Jimin and Jennie hold me.

"But headmaster, Jisoo is missing, no one knows where she is, not even her parents, anything could happen to her in between, sir." Namjoon hyung says.

Headmaster sighs, "I know Mr. Kim. We already have our authorities finding her. I hope that works."

Yoongi hyung rolls his eyes, "fuck authorities," he mutters.

"But how can we trust this sir?" Hobi hyung steps in.

Headmaster shook his head, "Mr. Jung, if there are trust issues under my authority then you may leave the school."

Huge scoffs left the girls' mouths. Wtf is wrong with him.

I regain myself before asking one last time, "May I get to know where's Hagrid?"

I'm pretty sure if no one, Hagrid might have taken Jisoo or supported her decision to leave.

"He's one of the people finding her." Headmaster nods.

My jaw clicks, why is the whole world against the idea of finding her?

"I may ask all of you to go to your dorms. I'll be the first one to inform if anything is found." Headmaster says and Jungkook stops me from stepping up.

"Hyung, just let go," he whispers in my ear before all of us turn and leave.

My fingers clench and unclench while I walk to my dorm. Jimin kept muttering faithful words to make my mind off the topic.

I sigh.

Once I'm back in my dorm I sit until both Jimin and Yoongi hyung sleep before pulling out my small notebook and writing on it.

It wasn't much, but a small umm phone-sized? I don't know but whatever- notebook where I wrote letters to her. Throughout the years I wrote them to make me feel better knowing the things I wasn't able to say to her.

Today I kept the notebook in my pocket for the whole day, waiting for the clock to tick 4 and I could meet her. I wanted her to take the diary and let her decide not today but maybe tomorrow, a month or a year. To decide if she could trust me again.

But fate had something different written for us.

I felt-

My heartfelt, that she was there somewhere, she was still here somewhere but where?

The moment I wanted to share my untold world with her, life decided to take her away.

Maybe that's meant to be?

*•*•*•*•*

Spoiler- Red, shit- how could I miss that?