"Okay then so go because inna minute imma start crying again."

Jeremiah got up and left the room. She let a few minutes pass then she got up and left going back to the room Nasia and Bobbi were in.

"You okay best? He did sum to you?"

"No he ain't do nun to me. Y'all okay?"

"Yea but they made us shower together." Nasia responded causing Najah's mouth to drop. "Of course you get special treatment tho, you prolly put him up to this."

"Bobbi... please shut up with that dumb shit. They didn't even feed me yet n you tammat I put him up to sum. I literally just snuck out the room cs he left."

"We need to sneak out this house and get the fuck on and y'all arguing."

"Iono where we at."

Nasia got up and lifted the blinds revealing no nothing but trees and a spacious backyard.

"We inna middle of nowhere, god." She whined

"We can just watch tv to make time pass by."

"Okay lemme go back before I get caught."

--

Najah looked down at Nasia's hand seeing that she was concentrated and counting on her hand. They were at the other house for about a week and now they were switching locations.

All three of them were in the trunk and couldn't see out the windows.

"What she doing?" Najah whispered "Countin' how many turns n stops we make so she can tell the police when they let us go."

"How you know?"
"She told me she would if we left again."

"Oh... I love you best friend. I know you miss your baby and i'm sorry we gotta go through this."

"I love you more than Najah but it ain't your fault. We dyin' together if it come down to it cs I can't live without you, not again."

Najah hugged her ghen laid her head on her shoulder. They didn't know what would happen but as long aa they had each other they knew everything would be fine.

And Najah just knew she had to keep Nasia alive also or Mir would go crazy.

After being in the car for 45 minutes they came to a stop. The area was loud but none of them could tell where they were.

"Take em off if you want to watch what I do." Tito spoke reaching in the trunk to pull their blind folds down.

Shortly after, the trunk opened and they helped them out. Their hands were tied up and they couldn't see anything but they were directed on the private jet.

"Aye man don't be pushin' her like det fuck I push you like det." Jeremiah spoke after Tito forced Najah to sit down.

It was a reason he was trying to be gentle with all of them. He wasn't gonna hit them or do anything too crazy.

He knew eventually they'd go back home and didn't want them to live with the fact that they were raped or abused.

Jeremiah had a little sympathy for them but to a certain extent.

"Stop" Nasia whined after Tito caressed her hair.

"Bro get yo weird ass off. Somebody come switch wit dis nigga!" He spoke "I want you n imma have you just know det."

Nasia looked down at the floor and bounced her leg trying to keep her sanity. She was the scariest out of the three of them.

Bobbi and Najah already knew what hanging with them could come with so they were always prepared for if something crazy happened.

"I wanna see my baby. He still little, he need me."

"Fuck yo baby." Jeremiah responded "Nigga fuck you! That's exactly why Najah was fuckin' off on you anyway. Hate niggas" She rolled her eyes.

"Really bitch?!" Najah whisper yelled looking at her. "Sorry, he just pisses me off."

"I could have Najah if I really wanted her. Yo friend really easy as fuck but ion think you ready fa det conversation yet."

"How?"
"Errbody shut da fuck up n enjoy da flight."

Hours later...

"Try some shit if y'all want to all y'all gone die n I mean det shit." Jeremiah then left the room and locked it from the outside.

"We're in Mexico bitch they finna kill us and take all our organs." Bobbi shook her head. "Najah I know this sound crazy but you gone have to fuck him again."

"Who Nasia?!"
"Jeremiah"

"And cheat on my man? Hell nah i'd rather die."

"Just hear me out. If you do, you can get him to tell you what's goin' on. Just sleep with him tonight and try to use his phone while he asleep."

"Nasia ion wanna do- bitch do it! I'm scared outta my mind dis da only way out." She cut her off.

"She right Najah we gotta do something."

"I don't wanna cheat, especially not with Jeremiah."

"It'll be worth it tho. When he's asleep take his phone and text Boogie but tell him not to text you back. Just give him a location, after that delete everything."

"And check recently deleted too. You gotta block him afterwards so he won't call or text again." Bobbi added

"I'm scared... I can't do it."

Nasia put her hands on Najah's shoulders and looked her in her eyes.

"Najah you have to. Bobbi got a son and i'm sure you wanna get back to your man and I do too. We're in Mexico, somewhere we never been but i ain't for no good reason."

"So we need you to do it. You have to do it there's no other way Najah."

"Y'all not the ones that gotta cheat tho. How imma explain this to my man?"

"I'm sure he'll forgive you. We inna life or death situation."

"Ian doing it Nasia."

"Bobbi talk to yo friend man." She sighed stepping away from Najah. "I know it ain't gone be easy but Najah it's our only other choice."

"Can we just see how tomorrow go then I can do it?"

"That's fine" She nodded

--

After they all put on the outfits they were given they looked around at each other.

"Wait- I know they not finna make us- I think they are." Bobbi cut Nasia off.

"Hell no. Another nigga not finna touch me, especially a fucking Mexican. I'm done playing with they asses. Imma be right back."

Surprisingly Jeremiah left the door unlocked. So Najah left the room and found him.

"What is you doin?"

"I'm not fucking nobody Jeremiah."

"Fuck is you tammat? Nunna y'all finna fuck nun. Go back inna room fa you get caught."

"No"

"Just listen to me Najah ion want you to get caught. Then sum bad gone happen n I can't save you."

"Fine"

Shortly after, they were put into a car and driven to a hotel. They were instructed to go in the night club and scam a few people. The people were drug lords who were associated with Boogie, Tank, and Mir.

None of them knew that, they just did what they were told.

Najah talked to one of them for a while and attempted to steal his card but he caught on to her.