bro went bye bye

2nd/3rd POV mix.
(Before we get into this, I HC that they like change every other day on which AU they're going to. Like one day they go to classics, then the other day they go to Fell's)
It was an average day in Fells Snowdin. There was a slight amount of dust that you would weirdly see, kinda empty besides a few locals mean mugging you- but God, that didn't matter. You know what did? The 2 skeletons walking around like nobody else was there, the one dressed in red leaning on the one dressed in blue like he's an armrest. I swear, about everyone in a mile radius could hear their loud joking. One had said a pun earlier, and now they're just walking around and won't STOP saying puns.

"I swear, I don't know how you're not dead yet! "

Fell chuckled loudly, holding a thing of mustard with one arm while the other was wrapped above Classic's shoulders.

"Well, I don't know how you're not dead either with an AU like this."

Classic smiled and laughed a bit as well, mostly looking at fell like he was some gem. Classic also had an arm wrapped above Fell's shoulders, his other arm being in his pockets. They were both blushing slightly, and GOD they were causing a scene. Seriously, seeing a stupid couple like this walk around in Underfell? Most people probably either strongly disliked/Resented them. Anddd- once again, they were walking to grilbys. Poor guy, he must be in so much debt after having to buy so much ketchup and mustard.

(Like a 5 min timestamp)

The 2 opened the door, a few people looking at them before looking away. Gribly saw them though, and if he had mouth or eyes he would likely be frowning now. Sadly, he couldn't show how "hot headed" he was right now.

They both entered the building, sitting down then slightly scooching the chairs closer once they sat in 2 counter seats. They had let eachother go by now to get through the door, but once they got in they snickered for like 5 seconds before Fell spoke first.

"Hey grilbs, Could I get some Ketchup? "

They both failed to hold in laughter as Classic then spoke, I sure wonder what he's gunna say.

"And I'd like some muSTARD! "

Classic was the first to burst into laughter, but Fell quickly also started laughing. They thought it was the funniest shit out there, but Grilby just sighed in annoyance and got the condiments. Gribly would be side-eying them so hard if he had eyes.. He gave fell the ketchup and Classic the mustard, then they both (very obviously) gave eachother the correct condiments. There was always at least one pair of eyes on them at once, they just drew attention- I guess.

We're gunna timeskip to like a few days later. It's fell's day again!!!!!

Fell was casually waiting for Classic to get here. Well, he wouldn't admit he was waiting, but he kinda was.

"SANS, GET UP! YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR POST FOR TODAY."

fell Papyrus yelled in an orderly way, pointing to the door.

"Alright boss, I'm goin'. "

Fell got up, dusted himself off a little and then followed fell papy out the door. Papyrus was shouting something, but fell wasn't really listening. He was more really thinking- "why isn't Classic here yet? Did he forget? Nah, he wouldn't forget. Maybe he's not up yet." That's right ladies and gentlemen- Fell's an over thinker! Wow! Anyways.. Fell walked to his sentry post, not being too aware of his surroundings- but then again, he was making sure to see who's where. I mean, this is Underfell, ya can't just leave your guard down. Once he got to his sentry post, he looked around a little bit again before just resting his head on the cold, dirty wood of the sentry post. This WOULD be normal, but Fell had gotten really used to Classic's company. Fell always worried about Classic due to his lower power and LOV. Fell harshly slapped himself, "quit worrying so much damnit. He's fine." Is what he was saying to himself, but hey! I think we all know what's going on right now. Why hide it, Really? Let's go see Classic.

The world had reset again. First time, it was pacifist, and god- for years, they kept it on netural. It was fine. It was alright. But no, no, they reset. They reset again and it was all going to shit. In a singular day, papyrus was dead. Undyne was dead. Locals were dead, and Classic was panicked now. God- he was just waiting in the judgement hall. He knew more were probably dead by now, but he knew what he'd have to do.

I don't want to write a fight scene. I want to timeskip to around a week or so, just to move the plot forward a little. We're gunna say that there's around 2 resets a day, since undertale takes like 2-4 hrs

Alright. Fell can't enter Classic's AU anymore, and Classic is nowhere to be seen. Fell would've stayed home, but Fell papy wouldn't let him. I mean, of course he wouldn't. Fell was absolutely devastated, but he couldn't show that. Now that his shift was over, he just teleported home. He had finally found someone to be comfortable around- he let his gaurd down around Classic, and he's suddenly GONE?? Fell was having a terrible time, he was gunna have a mental breakdown just THINKING about what happened. Fell didn't know much about the resets, since his was just a neutral then that's it, but he knew enough about it because of Classic. There were a few sharp bones scattered across his room, he couldn't just NOT blame himself. I mean, it was Fell for gods sake. He already had shit going on, and now the person he loved and (kinda) depended on was GONE? Wow. That must fucking suck, lmao. I wonder how Classic is holding up?
--------------------------------------------------

This is all you're getting outta me, no more, fuck that, that's the end of this chapter. I hit 1000 words so that's all I need, stay tuned for chapter 2! Chapter 2 might be out in like a month or 2 depending on how I'm feeling.

1060 words?!?!?! $(#+$($) _8#(9$8$