part 6

Dolores pov:

Me and boyfriend diving down to he house I sit in the passenger seat text Luisa and Antonio I know mirabel need so sleep after have fun text them I put my phone down on my lap start to think get my rest of my things out the house and how old boyfriend cheaters me I keep thinking hard into I feel hand on my lap. Are you okay darling he asked yes I just think how my on crush dumped me for my cousin I said he don't deserve you he makes the wrong choice but look what got you have me in you life I promise you did I go to make you the happy woman in the world he said I know but I just can't believe happen now I so happy be with you I said. After seven minutes diving on the road we finally got to he house we got up the car he help me with my things he open the door for me walk in the house in walk up stairs to our bedroom I put my thing in closet and dresser after that I see my future husband lay on bed I start get my sleep clothes out to put on after do that I lay in the on others side I going sleep but I feel hand hug for back. I love you soo much he said kiss back of my neck I love you too I said kiss on the lips. We say goodnight to each other finally with to sleep.

Antonio pov:

I have Luisa drop me out at my boyfriend house after that I saying goodbye to her I start to walk to the front door when I finally got there I knock on the door I hear somebody come down stairs it was my boyfriend mom. Oh hello Antonio what brings you here why do you have a suitcase and book page her asked it long story can I come in I asked should you can her said let me in the house. We walk to the living with boyfriend at when he was shocked to see me I sit down on the couch he on. Antonio what are going here where to you have your suit case and book page he asked. I tell them whole story what happened with the family and other things else. I can't believe what the family did to you and the rest of your family Jacob mother said I do want  nothing do went the rest of the family I said do not worry about it we are you family now Jacob said. I just smiles to they word they give me a hug we start to make food and start watch at movie I tell myself did is the best life.

Hello everybody here the end of part six sorry it go be short.