part 2

The next morning

Everybody wake up to start they day julieta in the kitchen crook breakfast with her husband help Luisa take table and chairs outside lsabella still in her room Dolores come down stairs camilo  feeling up his plate with food everybody sit table talking what they do to today mirabel sit quiet as a mouse alma start to say something like how we to help the community after alma tell everybody what to do the family for go by the day mirabel got up to go to her room but alma and lsabella stop her mirabel alma said.Yes alma mirabel said I want your to stay out of the wedding we your have can't have you  problems okey alma said okey mirabel said in left the table to go to her room.

Mirabel pov:

I finally got in my bedroom I went to my bed to get my computer from under the bed I got it starts go to my table put my computer on it in sit chair I log in to my college get on class zoom when on I said hello to my teachers and to write down everything what he or her after  class was over with into my teacher said everybody this is the last of this college year y'all have your final exam tomorrow I hope you still did study for the exam and all I had to say goodbye my teacher said after get out of zoom I with to my Brook is start to study after do that I with to my online therapy her ask me what have been bothering me I tell her how I have suicide though and I feel like I not part of my family her tell it's going to be okay you get this do this after get out there go to reading a book into my phone ring I answered it was the hospital said my grandma in the hospital I ran out my room in head straight to my car to the hospital when I got there the doctor  took me to her room  I went to a bedside to hold on her  hand my little butterfly her said yes grandma I said I got to die I want you to have my money and my other things. But why are you get me your thing I said because your know have to work and not let people step on you this is why I'm getting you my things her said I start to crying her grab me one last hug I start smile sad her start go her eyes I start crying hard I stop with I feel a hand on my back look up a nurse who   is her daughter it be okay mirabel She said but you not mad at me I said no I is not because I don't want my mother money or house because I was to be up my on life her said I got up in hug her in left the room go down the stairs finish straight to the parking lot to my car to go home after got to my house I walk to the door I see my family eating when my mom see her got up ran to me hug where have you been young lady julieta said I take my mom I went for a walk after dinner with to bedroom to study some more for the exam tomorrow after the with to bed.

I forget to say mirabel therapy teacher grab homework to do too.