part 5

Nobody pov:

It that day for lsabella and mariano wedding the family get ready for thing income mirabel the for village help with wedding thing julieta make the food and cake long with her husband lsabella do her makeup help with alma dolores and Antonio and camilo get ready for it Felix tried claim down her wife in mirabel her get ready for the party in pack up clothes and her other things up after do that her when down stairs in straight back of the house because there went the wedding at everybody start to sit except for mirabel her in the dark look at whole after that everybody start to dance, get some to food and talk to to couple mirabel when back inside the house go to bathroom first because she start to sick real bad after vomiting her with in her room to tell her butterfly to follow her when she leaves her called one of girlfriend to tell her to pick up her Andy her pick up mirabel at Eleven clock her smile happy her finally leave did cursed family after the wedding the family in the living room talk a about how wedding was in how good couple mirabel come down to join the rest of family everybody what do into stop somebody phone start to ring mirabel pit her phone. Hello mirabel said hello mrs.mirabel it me your boss I just want to know can you do so work for me if you're not do something he said no I not busy I help you but I do at home because I have mental health issues mirabel said. It okay your do work at home if long you need to okay I sent work today work he said. Okay mr.max mirabel put her phone back in her pocket mirabel who was that julieta asked oh just my friend mirabel said in also mirabel alma said yes alma mirabel said we need your room for lsabella and Mariano make grandkids she said mirabel sit there a minute about to say something into everybody hear a knock at the door I get it camilo said after go to the camilo come back with two womenWho are you alma said point at the two women I am Andy in did women right here is my sister Dina Andy said so what do you want lsabella said oh we just. Pick up ours pretty little butterfly Dina said everybody sit there quiet into julieta say something mirabel what go on her asked her Daughter. Mother I am moving out in stay in with my girlfriend mirabel said everybody in shocked except for Dolores and Antonio and Luisa because mirabel tell them what going to happen are your ready to go mirabel girlfriends asked yes I just need to get my suitcase and my other things mirabel said her was go up into Andy and Dina stop. No we get your thing for you both start to go up stairs to mirabel bedroom they come back down with mirabel thing straight to outside to put mirabel thing in the back of the car come back inside house where mirabel at are you ready to go Andy said yes my love mirabel said Dina pit up mirabel in out the door straight to car our three get the car staring straight down the road.

Dolores pov:

I am happy my little butterfly find somebody now my time tell my family my Secret to come out. Mother it some things I want to tell you and the family I said what it is Lola my mother asked i am also leave the family do go live with my boyfriend I said mother start panic. Please dolores do not leave me and your father pepa said I sorry mother cannot do anymore in the the main reason I stay here it because mirabel but mirabel go now I not stay here I see how treated her like my on sister and like daughter so stay around because mirabel now her is gone I don't want to live here I said in also my boyfriend come to pick me up i said. So I go upstairs my bedroom to start to pack my clothes up in other thing after that I get text messages to my phone it was my boyfriend say he here to pick me up I text back Okay pit up my things put on back hay straight outside I see my handsome boyfriend I grab he a kiss on he lip and hug. Your ready to go my beautiful little mouse he said yes i said we both got in the come in hay straight to he house.

Luisa pov:

The plan is going good now it times for part of the plan.mother I is also leave the family to live in a another place to I said my mother look at me in sad face in said please Luisa don't leave us my mother said I sorry my cannot live with family treated other family members wrong because not have a gift like rest of family and not protective of my on sister I said look over to Lsabella. Why do you care about mirabel Lsabella said did make more angry why do I care about mirabel because Lsabella I do something your can't do I said what that Luisa her asked be better sister to her and help her with everything now I see why mirabel love Dolores more like a sister then you I see Dolores as like sister to me for now on don't call me or text me because I do not want anything to do with you or the family except for mom and dad I said leave out of living room and leave lsabella with a sad face I go pack my thing hay straight to my car to go into Antonio stop he also has he page and thing.Wait Luisa do you mind drop me off to my boyfriend house Antonio said everybody look at he in say nothing into he alma say something Antonio and Luisa you cannot leave the family alma said in angry tone Luisa go to something into Antonio be her to it. Yes we can alma why because me and Luisa is tried of the family treated mirabel you people her like her's not family Antonio said but I have raised you pepa said. You don't raised me mother the people have raised is mirabel was there for me when I little kid her there when I need somebody to play with and help with homework and baseball game in you call yourself a mother and father and brother Antonio said pepa and fliex and camilo look down with a sad face the only reason you spend more time with me because I got a gift what says is right for now on I do not want nothing with this family are being a part of this family in for now on mirabel is my mother he said so Luisa keep you drop me out to here Antonio asked you can I said both walking outside to Luisa car go in starting to driving out of the house parking.

No pov:

The family can't Believe what just happened julieta and pepa run to they room long with they husband right behind them camlio was crying because he sister and little brother want nothing do with he and alma and lsabella sit went a shocked on face. They be back alma and lsabella so everybody start go to the bedroom call a night.

Andy pov:

I diving the car to my mother house after the divorce between my mom and dad we want to live with are dad me and sister go see my mother couple times if we have a chance my sister in the back sit make out with are beautiful girlfriend get can wait get to the house and make her are wife  after two minutes on the road finally got there I got out car to open the front door after do that I got mirabel thing when my sister got mirabel because her have fall to sleep on her we both go to the bedroom Dina lay down we mirabel in her hand I put mirabel thing in the  closet in her computer on the table after that  we put on  sleep clothes got in bed start to cubbies our little butterfly we said goodnight to each  others cal a night.

Tomorrow go be good day both smile.

The alma and the family finally got what they deserve in the next chapter I in little smut in did 😏 for goodbye I I hope you had a good day👍

In please read a/n pt2 why because it tell you why I haven't make a another chapter.

In also Luisa like can her life a Secret.