"Why did leave that night of the party? I thought it was because of me and Jeonghan but."

"Family problems. I don't really have time to get into it."

"Well is everything going okay?"

"Could be better, but I have to deal with what I have you know?"

"Tell me about it, my dad wants me to find someone to go with to this gala thingy. I've been trying to avoid him and that question."

"I see. It's the gala that has all the famous hotel chains and stuff right? My mom is going and she wants me to go aswell. I have to get into a good college."

"How about you come with me? I mean of course you'll be with your mom but, we're going to the same place."

"I don't want to go. Plus, my mom doesn't know that I'm gay."

"She doesn't have to know, we'll just say we're Bestfriends. I have to have someone to go with me."

"I think about it. Im not big on being involved in whatever the hell my mom is doing. She's gonna want me to take after her, and I don't want to have all that pressure on me as I do now."

"Seungminnie. If your going to keep bringing up certain stuff and not telling me, I'm going to get more curious."

"What do you mean..?"

"Could you tell me what happened the night you left?"

"Min! Let's go. I have to take you home, I'm going out late with friends." Sunoo said as he said bye to his friends.

"I can't say that I will text you, but I'll try my to. See you hyun." I gathered my things and left before he could say something else.

!!!

"What we're you and Hwang talking about? You guys seemed real lovey dovey in the corner."

"Trust me, it was the complete opposite."

"Oh? What happened? Did he say something to upset you, because I will kill him."

"He didn't, we were just talking about stuff." He just gave me a suspicious look.

"What type of stuff? Is it age appropriate.?" I hit his arm and he groaned in pain.

"It's nothing like that! We were just talking about school and other unnecessary things. I honestly forgot."

"What about school..? Listen I need details and right now your not giving me shit."

"Enough with the questions already Sunoo, all we did was talk."

"Fine. But when you guys finally fuck, I better be the first to know." I hit him again.

"Stop we're not like that!" I blushed.

!!!!

We got home really late, it was already past 11 I'm sure and mom would be pissed.

For some reason, I didn't even feel bad. I felt amazing.

"I see you've guys gotten home late. Sunoo don't forget what I told you when we had our little talk."

"Fuck you and your threats, it doesn't faze me."

"It will once he's gone." I was confused, what did she mean 'once he's gone?' Who was she talking about?

"He's not leaving anytime soon. You can't let him go without his permission."

"That makes it better for me, he would do anything for me."

Okay now I know they're using the term "he" as a cover up for whoever they're talking about.

"Who are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nobody, it doesn't ha-" Sunoo cut her off.

"You. Mom wants to send you away from me because she thinks I'm a bad influence on you."

"Kim Sunoo! S-Seungmin, it isn't true don't worry hunny." She saw the anger in my face.

But what could I expect from a women who would pick her happiness over her children.

"Wow. I'm so surprised. Even though I'm upset, you could've used a better excuse. I wouldn't expect anything less from you."

I just walked off. What is seriously wrong with this family? Everyday I come home, she starts arguments.

I dialed Jisung's number. He was the only one who could calm me down besides Sunoo.

He didn't pick up this time. I called again and didn't pick up. I was running out options, Felix
was with Changbin and now Jisung isn't picking up.

The only person I could call is Hyunjin. He's the one I didn't want to call.

I dialed his number after coming to terms with it.

"Hello..? Min? What's up?" He said in a excited tone.

"U-Uhm. Could you meet up with me right now? I seriously cannot be here."

"Wait, slow down. What's going on?"

"I'll explain if you meet up with me. We live in the same neighborhood right?"

"Yeah."

"Great, could we meet at the park?"

"It's to cold outside, I refuse to get you or me sick. Even if you could handle it."

"Fine, but where could we meet? Surely not my house. My mom would kill me."

"Is it okay if I sneak you in my house?"

"I don't want to risk getting you killed." He sighed.

"Fuck my dad, I'll come get you."

"Wait wha-" He hung up the other line.

I just sighed and got my shoes. At this point, im tired of being a goody two shoes. Whatever happens, happens.

Hyunjin soon texted me that he here. I knew it would be a short drive since he lived down the street from me. I'm just surprised I've never been there.

I now had to figure out how to get out. Window? Door? Attic? So many options, such little time to decide.

I took the key off of a key ring I had next to my desk, and unlocked my window. I made sure to stuff pillows under my blanket and turn off the lights. It might have been a little childish but then again, this is one of the first times I snuck out, well for a boy.

As soon as I got out and closed the door, I saw hyunjin's car out front and I saw him getting out the car.

"What are you doing up there? Get down!" He motioned to me. I just ignored him.

Just when I was getting down I slipped on a wire and fell down. Thank god our house wasn't that tall so I didn't hurt that much.

"Min! Are you okay? Did you break any bones? Do I need to call a doctor?"

"Chill, I'm fine." I coughed and got up.
———————————————————————
This chapter better had been long enough for you guys 😭

Seungmin In his revenge era is slaying and I'm here for it

A couple more days until rockstar I'm so excited but the visuals going crazyy

Thoughts?

1676 words 🥟