i knew it was love / ⁷

I'm not in love, so don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

warning: sexual themes, like a lot.

_______________

HAZEL's POV

*inner thoughts are in italic

She was freaking out, she might not be the brightest, but she knew my parents aren't home was code for something else, she just didn't know what level that was. She wasn't a virgin, but she also didn't have that much experience, so she decided that before going to Helena's house that afternoon, she was going to go to her house do some quick showering, and then go to see her.

Eagerly opening the door of her house, Hazel called for her mom to be answered with loud moans coming upstairs, a disgusted and shocked look came across when on the balcony appeared her mom with one of the jocks of the football team.

"Oh hi honey, you came up early?" Her mother said.

She gagged and scoffed, "Are you kidding me?!" She exclaimed.

She turned around, moving away to the front door, ignoring her mother's calls; she decided in that instant that she was going straight to Helena's house to ignore the traumatic event she just witnessed.

_______________

Ringing Helena's doorbell repeatedly, "COMING!" someone screamed behind the door, the door opened quickly behind Helena who frowned at seeing Hazel's pouting expression

"What happened?" She asked concerned for the blue-eyed girl, making a move for her to step into her house. Helena grabbed her right arm guiding her to a door at the end of a short hallway, in comparison with Hazel's, her house was small and cozy.

Opening a pink door they entered Helena's room, Hazel looked around trying to catch every detail from the posters to the decoration, she did love the color blue, and she was fascinated with her room she just couldn't believe she was IN her room after eleven years of pining after her.

Helena cleared her throat, slowly grabbing her bag from her shoulder, and guiding her to sit with her at the foot of her bed. Hazel gazed down shyly Jesus fuck--, noticing that Helena was wearing a short blue baby doll dress and a messy bun, curls framing her face, she grabbed her chin making her look at her, "Hazel you can tell me anything if there's something going on..." Helena said doubtful, caressing her cheekbone.

Hazel held her hand over hers, "It's my mom, she's doing weird things again, like fucking some random guy who might or might not be our age." Hazel said in a heated tone, grabbing Helena's hand and lacing her fingers with hers.

Helena gave her a shocked expression and then made a gag, "That's just, wow, I'm sorry Hazel, really, it must be shitty; just know that you can come and stay here anytime you want..." She grabbed her knee, squeezing it lightly, "You're my friend after all." Helena said with hesitation in her eyes, Hazel gave her a hurtful look, dropping her hand and looking around, "Yeah, friends." She said dryly, not noticing the sad look Helena gave her.

Helena kissed her cheek softly leaving a glossy mark on her cheek, she almost gave herself a whiplash by turning to look at her, mouth slowly opening in surprise, "We can be friends... unless you want something else." She said softly, leaning her body towards hers.

Hazel gulped lowly, for once she felt brave, "I want something else-- I mean something else more than friends, I don't know if you want it, too..." man I was going so well, Helena gave her a smile squeezing her knee tighter, Hazel leaned and kissed her cheek, she whispered close to her, "Can I kiss you?" she asked looking at Helena's eyes, who nodded quickly.

Hazel felt like her heart was going to explode, so she pressed her lips quickly into Helena's, grabbing her face tight, and kissing her passionately, Helena responded by leaning her body into hers, sitting in her lap, brushing her short hair with her long nails.

The shorter girl hummed, pushing her chest softly to make a bit of space, Hazel tried to follow her lips, just noticing her patiently untying the bow that held her baby doll dress together, she gazed at her through her eyelashes while doing it, Hazel stared at her back with a dreamy look, unconsciously taking off her own cardigan.

Here it was her crush of eleven years, naked, with only a lacy thong on, sitting on her lap; she brushed her hands through her hair and then brought them to Helena's hips, playing with the lace material and trying not to stare too hard at her chest.

She felt Helena's hand unbuttoning her shirt, "Are you okay with this?" she asked, noticing she didn't wear a bra either, softly holding her left boob, "Totally." She squeezed, and a gasp left Hazel's lips. Helena smiled softly at her, starting to unbutton her pants, Hazel moved her fingers slowly to her chest, squeezing back, admiring her body, "Are you okay with this? She asked back, smiling, "Yeah, I am." Helena nodded softly.

Helena moved off her lap and crawled to sit on her bed rest, giving her a perfect view of her behind, leaning against the pink pillows. Hazel stood up finishing off by taking her pants, leaving her in her underwear, and gazing at the image of Helena laying down almost naked waiting for her, she slowly crawled to her putting herself over her lacing their legs and holding her cheek brushing her thumb against her glossy lips, she opened them a little giving her a wet kiss to her thumb.

Hazel dived in, Helena laced her fingers through her hair pulling at it, kissing her desperately with teeth and everything, Hazel held her cheek with one hand and the other one grabbed her thong pulling it off her legs, she slowly brushed her fingers to the mount between her legs, Helena let out a soft moan, Hazel stopped kissing her at her to smile softly, her lover giving her a dreamy look.

This is heaven.

___________________ ✩

*muffled screams*

Please like and comment, it means a lot to me <3

so.... they did it hehe, the fact that I wrote a chapter for this, I'm not good at writing smut, but I tried to give you all a bit of a desert, lol

 they did it hehe, the fact that I wrote a chapter for this, I'm not good at writing smut, but I tried to give you all a bit of a desert, lol

next chapter we're going uphill downhill 📉📈

- Eve