♡ i'm happy where i am

Beginne am Anfang

DAD - "I'm sorry sweetiebunch, we can't let you do that." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But why?" She asked.

MOM - "We already told you why." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But I think it's another reason." She said.

DAD - "Sweetiebunch, I know you're hurtin' but we can't leave you here in Seoul." He said to Raeil.

♡ I sighed and went back upstairs to my room.

TIME SKIPS
2 HOURS LATER

♡ It's been 2 hours and I haven't left my room. I cried ever since I came back to my room from talkin' to my parents. It's going to be so hard saying goodbye to my friends and especially Hanbin.

DAYEON - "Raeil? It's Dayeon." She said knocking on Raeil's door.

♡ I wiped my tears then got out of bed to answer the door.

DAYEON - "Hey, I've been calling you." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "I'm sorry." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "It's okay, are you feeling better?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "My body is but my mind isn't." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "I'm not understanding." She said to Raeil.

♡ I sighed before I spoke.

RAEIL - "Dayeon, my parents and I are movin' in 2 weeks." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Wait, what? Where are you moving to?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "We're movin' with my grandparents in Suwon." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Suwon?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "Yes, I'm goin' to miss you and everyone else a lot, I begged my parents if I can stay in Seoul but they keep saying no." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "You think maybe I can talk to them? You can stay with me." She said to Dayeon.

RAEIL - "They probably won't change their minds, I've tried everything I could." She said to Dayeon.

♡ Dayeon sighed.

RAEIL - "I'm sorry Dayeon." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "It's not your fault, I can come visit you in Suwon." She said to Raeil smiling.

RAEIL - "I'd love that." She said to Dayeon.

♡ My eyes started to form tears and Dayeon sighed.

DAYEON - "You are going to make me cry, Raeil, stop crying." She said to Raeil.

♡ Dayeon wiped the tears that was flowing down my cheeks and that's when she started to cry too.

♡ Dayeon pulled me in for a hug.

TIME SKIPS
13 DAYS LATER

♡ Tomorrow was the time we have to leave for Suwon. My parents and I were sittin' at the dining room table.

DAD - "So we are leavin' at 7:00am because our bus is coming at 7:30am." He said.