𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

────────────────

────────────────☠︎︎🦋☠︎

────────────────
☠︎︎🦋☠︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍. "You got yourself into a minor spat at the party, nothing too serious but my daughter brought you back to our house, just so you'd be safe."

Violet frowned and her fingers traced the bow of her neck where she swore she felt something sharp but with the man's gaze on her showing nothing but honesty, she let her hand drop. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the tall, copper haired boy look like he let a sigh of relaxation out.

"Did I win?" She asked and this elicited small laughs from people in the room.

"Yes, you did Violet," Alice soothed with a gentle grin showing off all her teeth that had the girl ready to believe whatever she was told.

"I- uh I don't mean to be rude or anything but did you guys happen to remember where I left my bike?" She felt her ears turning red from embarrassment at the fact that she was so drunk that she got in a fight, crashed in a home that wasn't hers and now she didn't know where she left her bike. Stupid drunk girl, why can't I do anything right? Violet asked herself in her head and Edward looked to her with a frown himself.

"Yeah," he replied quicker than anyone and she looked at him with an appreciative expression, "I brought it back it's parked outside in the drive."

She let out a sigh of relief, "thank you." I can't believe I'm such a train wreck, maybe mom was right about me.

Edward furrowed his eyebrows when a second voice in her head came to play, this one sounded more agitated with a gruffness to it.

No, she was wrong that woman just wanted to whore herself out. There is nothing wrong with you, she's the problem.

Nobody but Edward could hear what was happening in her head and the hardened look in her eye was only clear to him why. There was an inner turmoil obviously shared between herself and her mother that he was desperate to find out what it was and so was Alice. She caught the flash of Violets eyes and glanced to her brother in worry but his eyes were locked on the human girl and now she simply glared at him with her lips pinched upwards.