𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

────────────────

────────────────☠︎︎🦋☠︎︎

────────────────
☠︎︎🦋☠︎︎

𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍. To save them all being arrested or tripping over their own feet as the old croons shouted bloody murder for having such wild children, having a party in the forest just made complete sense.

A small fire was lit giving them light as darkness shadowed itself over the town, laughter sounding dazed with leaves crunching as teens drunkenly stumbled around one another.

Music blasted loudly echoing dimly in Violets ears with a cigarette perched between her lips a bottle of something emptied by her feet. Her mind was hazy as she rested on a large log, Alex was trying on her flirting skills with a girl who was staring blankly at her. Brody had been one of the teens to venture off further into the woods with a jock trailing after him ever since he waited an hour for Jasper to show up.

None of the Cullens had shown themselves and the party had began two hours ago, it made Violet more annoyed than anything else. She didn't have to go out of her own way to invite them only for the family to not show themselves, they could've at least worded their answer like Edwards's.

She even wore a different tank top just so Alice would've been able to see all of her tattoos, she felt stupid.

A hand slid to the lower of her back and Violet arched at the coldness, this was not Emma Jenkins and this was not Alice.

Fiery red hair caught her attention and she turned to see a woman with skin as white as snow and rosy cheeks. If she couldn't feel flesh gripping hers Violet would've thought she was a marionette without strings. She had a distinctive smell to her that rushed up Violet's nose as her fur coat rubbed against her.

She had never seen this girl before not at school or even around Forks but couldn't find the words when the cigarette was plucked from her lips. She followed the trail of her manicured hand and watched as she placed it between her bared teeth.

She took a long drag before throwing it to the side gently blowing the smoke in Violet's face, "I'm Victoria." She spoke lowly with a smirk that looked made for her plump lips.

Violet looked from the hand that was still resting on her back as she slid next to her, "Violet."

Only now when she looked into Victorias eyes was she intrigued as dark blood red eyes bore into her own with a undisputed hunger. "You have nice eyes," she slurred earning a chuckle from the red head.