𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

────────────────

────────────────☠︎︎🦋☠︎

────────────────
☠︎︎🦋☠︎

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘. She started with Edward seeing as he was the one she'd shared most of her classes with but the boy quickly said no.

With the gruffness of his voice she thought she'd upset him but he just said parties aren't for him but suggested his other family, specifically Alice.

She just hummed but caught Edward staring at her with a small smirk, "what?"

He just shrugged going back to his work but the quirk of his lips never melted into a line, "nothing."

She count believe she was going round the school like a stalker asking the Cullens if they'd like to go to a party. She went to Jasper but found him in the library with a book about the Civil War in his hand and knew he'd have the same answer as his brother.

Violet didn't bother asking him but when he looked behind as if knowing she was there they shared a small smile. When Violet left she realised the warm and cosy feeling had returned but the further away she got from the library the quicker it faded.

Her eyebrows furrowed surely it wasn't a library of all places that gave her comfort.

She had gym and sought this as an opportunity to ask Emmett something told her that he'd be more interested than any of his brothers.

"Heck yeah!" He boomed and she sighed in gratitude at least one Cullen would definitely be coming. "Can Rosalie come too?"

"I was just going to ask the same thing." He walked her to lunch afterwards with his arm around her shoulders and she couldn't lie when she felt as if there was a five pound weight on them. Emmett walked with a pep in his step and a smug grin whilst he would be having to more or less drag Violet along she scuffed her feet along the floor dirtying her vans even more.

Alice was sat at the table with her family as they waited on Emmett and could hear who he was with. Her scent was faint but still she could smell it even from behind the door, Violet smelled like everything sweet. Although, after she'd have a cigarette that would fade away and soon enough Alice's face would cringe as nothing but a stench of ash was left.

Emmet still had his arm round her and was guiding Violet to the table with a smug look when Alice perked up in her seat with her bright eyes shining.