She just smiled and wrapped her arm around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"I got ready for you only. So don't worry I won't let you die," she said smiling at him.

"Am I looking beautiful?" she asked him while her fingers caressing the back of his head slowly.

"I don't have words. You are looking absolutely ethereal," he said looking into her eyes with admiration and love in his eyes.

"I won't be able to get enough of your beauty ever," her smile gets bigger as he compliments her.

Suddenly his hand went to her back and he frowned. He looked at her to see her biting her lips to control her smile. 

He turns his neck to see her back and his eyes widen to her back Almost bare if we ignore two good for nothing strings. 

She chuckled seeing his face. Making him look at her with disbelief.

"You like it," she asked to control her giggle.

"What was that? I mean what the hell," he asked her, done with her antics.

She laughed and then pecked his lips.

"It is my designer backless blouse. It's sexy na," she asked excitedly as she slightly turned to show him her back. 

She heard him murmuring something, making her grin.

She looks at him with a naughty smile and wiggles her eyebrows.

"It's hot, right?" he mentally shook his head at her before chuckling with her.

"It's too hot," he whispered, kissing her shoulder, making her shiver slightly.

He then kisses her neck softly making her close her eyes. She sighs and arcs her back as he trails kisses along her spine. 

"You will be death to me, love…" he murmured against her shoulder. 

She turned to him and hid her face in his neck.

He smiles and encircles his arms around her waist and caresses her back softly. They stay like this for a few minutes. 

Soon the evening turns into night. The sky fills with stars and the sound of crickets and birds echoes in their ears.

Abhimanyu is lying on the sofa with his head on her lap as she is softly brushing his hair with her fingers.

"Manyu…" Aaravi softly whispered, making him open his eyes and look at her.

"Hmm.." he hummed.

"Will you always be there for our baby?" he frowned looking at her as she suddenly asked him.

"Of course, Jaan. Why are you asking this?" he asked. She just smiled.

"Will you take care of our baby and love him/ her in my absence," as she asked this, his face turned hard and he glared at her.

"Just stop it, Aaravi. Nothing like this is going to happen. You will be here for our baby, you get it, " he said, making her smile drop.

"Manyu… I am just saying if-" she stops as he glares at her. 

He felt his chest tighten even at the thought of losing her. She is going to leave him, he knows.

He got up from her lap and was about to walk inside but Aaravi quickly held his wrist. 

She smiles and stands in front of him. She cupped his face and kissed his lips softly. 

"I am sorry. I won't talk about this ever, promise!" she whispered looking into his eyes.

She then kisses his nose, then his cheeks, then places a soft kiss on his chin. He felt calm feeling her soft lips on his face.

"Don't be mad. You know na, I am stupid, right?" she said innocently, showing her puppy eyes.

His heart melts in no time. He held the back of her head and placed his lips on her, kissing her passionately and intensely.

She melted in the kiss, kissing him back with the same passion and love. 

She sighed against his mouth. After a few seconds, he pulled away from the kiss. Aaravi looked at him with drooping eyes while panting for air. 

He cupped her face with his both palms and joined their forehead. He closes his eyes while his thumb softly caresses her cheeks.

She smiled heartily. 

"I love you," She heard him saying softly and saw his eyes open and stared at her with adoration. 

"I love you more…" she whispered back, placing her palms on his chest.

Suddenly out of nowhere thousands of fireflies come there and surround them. Aaravi looks around in surprise and giggles in amazement. 

They look up to experience a fairytale moment. Aaravi looks all around and giggles happily. 

"This is so beautiful, Manyu…oh my god," she squeals like a kid standing between twinkling fireflies.

"Manyu, where is your phone?! I wanted to capture this beautiful moment…," she said impatiently, looking around dreamily.

Abhimanyu picks up his phone from the sofa and clicks her picture in which she is smiling widely with her eyes sparkling in happiness. 

She looked at him with love filled eyes. He instantly captured his beauty standing between twinkling flies looking like a fairy. 

They slowly lean toward each and soon their lips meet into a gentle kiss. He beautifully captures themselves kissing between the tiny fireflies in his phone. 

He drops his phone on the table before cupping her cheek and kisses her softly, lovingly and slowly. 

They pull away while smiling in content. Aaravi giggled looking at his hair as a few fireflies sat on his hair.

He pointed toward her hair on her shoulder. She looks here and chuckles seeing her hair lightening up like a fairly light.

She felt like a fairy at this moment. She never sees or experienced something so beautiful and heavenly. 

Is she dreaming?

"No, it's a reality," a soft voice whispered near her ears. She looked up to see Abhimanyu standing in front of her. 

She is staring at him as he is smiling beautifully, looking at her with a loving gaze.

She blinked as he lightly touched her nose and placed a little firefly on the tip of her nose. 

Her eyes widen in pure joy as look down at her then looks at him in surprise and happiness.

He clicks her few more pictures then chuckles seeing her still in her place. She let out a giggle feeling ticklish as it moved a little on her nose before finally flying away in the air among other flies.

He picks her up in his arms suddenly, making her squeal in surprise. He smiled before walking inside the house as it was getting cold outside.

She looks around them to see a few fireflies following them inside and twinkling brightly in the dim house. 

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

How was the chapter, readers?
Hope you all love it.

Isn't it so beautiful😍😍😭😭.
I want it too, mummyyy!!😭😭😭😭

I just love the Fireflies scene!!
What do you guys think?

Please don't forget to VOTE N COMMENTS in this chapter.

See you all soon!

Bye bye

Lots of love💜❤️