"A lot of shit went down. Also... I can't trust them."

"How do you know if you can trust us?"

"I don't. But you have yet to break my trust and I am not allowing for that to happen again."

We both went quiet, I enjoyed my food while Horangi stared at the ceiling, sometimes glancing at me to watch me eat. I couldn't blame him for being suspicious or curious, I am guessing both in this case. Not only is his teammate seem to be really into me I am also unhinged from his perspective.

We didn't talk much longer and after we said our goodbyes I was once again left alone, the only thought occupying my mind was when would I finally see König again.

---

König was nowhere to be seen.

I waited for the whole day but he never came to see me, not even once.

I was worried that maybe something has happened. Was he sent on an urgent mission? Was there something happening on base? Either way there was nothing I could do except wait. It has gotten dark, and I laid down in his bed, my eyelids got heavier by the moment, his smell made me feel calmer even if only a little.

I could feel something wrapping around my body, I looked down and saw two strong arms holding my waist. Someone brought me close, their body pressing against mine, I could feel the warmth spreading to my back and through my body. I shivered at the close contact and tried to turn around to see who it was.

I didn't get to look behind me, as I saw a pair of eyes staring into mine. His hand slowly lifted his mask up to his nose and he buried his face in he crook of my neck.

"König?"

I tried to push him away gently.

"Mein Schatz, calm down. It's just us."

He whispered into my ear with a low growl, his hands moving up my waist. I could feel my whole body heat up simply at his voice, his touch sending waves of pleasure through me.

But there was another presence behind me, one that I seemed to forget immediately upon seeing the sniper hooded man. The second pair of hands moved down to my thighs instead. I could feel my chest becoming heavier as it got harder to breath.

"So it wasn't just him. It was both."

His voice sent a spark through me and I felt like I would do anything if only he asked me to. His lips pressed on the back of my neck and I whimpered as they continued feeling up my body.

"So greedy for such a small thing like you. Wouldn't you say, Mein Liebe?"

They started pulling my clothes off, I wanted to speak but only a soft moan left my lips. I was brought back and pressed further into him, I looked back as much as I could. His skull mask still on, only his balaclava pulled under his nose, just enough to expose his scarred lips.

"Ghost?"

What was he doing here? We were at the KorTac base but somehow he just found himself here?

"Come on Y/n... Let us enjoy you fully."

I was grabbed by my chin as Ghost kissed me roughly, biting on my bottom lip, he wasn't asking, he was demanding. König started leaving kisses all around my collarbone to my chest, his hands playing with my curves.

I moaned into the kiss, closing my eyes and letting myself drift with the pleasure.

"Y/n..."

Their voices filled my mind as my senses focused on their touch. Ghost's lips left mine, making me crave more. Königs teasing only got lighter now slightly brushing his lips against my skin.

"Y/n...?"

I opened my eyes to see Königs face right before me, now fully covered by his mask.

"Huh?"

"Sorry, I didn't think you would wake up so easily."

Oh. Oh God. I must have fallen sleep. So all of that... it was just a dream. I sighed with relief. What was my brain doing to me, I could feel my cheeks becoming warmer as I looked at König. He looked so innocent, not knowing what kind of dream he had just woken me up from. Not knowing what my brain imagined about him.

He brushed my hair away from my face and let out small laugh.

"Tired much, huh?"

His voice was so soft, it was slowly lulling me back to sleep.

"It's late. Did you just finish work?"

"Ja, the workload has been growing day by day..."

He sounded tired, exhausted even. I felt bad for not being able to help him in any way, especially that I spent the whole day doing nothing while he worked his ass off.

"You should rest now, I can see how tired you are."

I scooted to the side making space for him on the bed, I just realized I never even asked him if I could sleep here. However König didn't seem to mind at all, he hasn't said a word, instead he threw his shirt off and climbed into the bed with me.

"Don't mind if I do."

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as he laid next to me, his toned abs made my mouth water and I couldn't take my eyes away from them. They looked even better then in my dream, the excitement in me only grew more with my imagination. The thought of Ghost being pushed in the back of my head now that König was right before me, yet the taste of him on my lips still lingered.

"Everything okay, Schatz?"

I looked back at him, finally pulled out of the daze. My cheeks feeling much warmer and I hoped he couldn't see the redness on my face through the dark.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"What's on your mind?"

I looked into his innocent puppy eyes, how could such a man look so pure in a moment like this? He is laying shirtless next to the woman he calls "My love" and doesn't even try to place a finger on me. God he is only looking at my face. Is my figure not attractive?

I wish I could tell what is going on in his mind right now, what thoughts are being brought up as he sees me like this. Was I wrong? Does he simply think of me as a friend? A good soldier? Does he not want to betray his position?

He wouldn't let me sleep with him if that was the case, right?

"Y/n?"

"Ah. Sorry, I just... your eyes are blue."

REALLY? That's all I can come up with right now?!

"And your cheeks are red."

He chuckled. The deep tone hitting something in my chest all the way down to my core, bringing my heart rate even higher then before. So he can see my blush? Just great.

"Do you not like blue eyes?"

Was he... worried about that?

"They look pretty, they remind me off a deep blue sea, I feel like I could drown in them."

I could see his eyes widen at my words, visibly affected by what I said.

"I wouldn't want you to drown in anything. Es sei denn, es war meine Liebe." - (Unless it was my love.)

"Miejmy nadzieję, że dam radę w niej pływać..." - (Let's hope I can swim in it.)

Word count: 1725