Exploring (Chapter 33)

Start from the beginning

"Hmmhhmm, your food is ready." The man from before said. Pulling us both out of our minds and away from each other. We both grabbed the paper plates and thanked the man before walking away to sit down somewhere.  

The rest of the day was spent exploring London. Stealing kisses and hugs when no one saw. It was the best day I had experienced in a while. Right now, we were sitting in the London Eye. The sun was setting outside, not that I noticed. I only had eyes for Leah.

Her lips were on mine as soon as we started going up. I had to force her away from me to take pictures and that only lasted for seconds before we were craving the touch of one another. "Thank you, Leah, I really enjoyed this." I admitted when we got off. My body was shivering and for the first time of the day I was cold. Without saying a word Leah draped her zip up over my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug. Warming up my frozen body with hers. I was so lucky to be hers.

Unfortunately, the rain started to pour down, in typical London fashion. Hand in hand we ran across London to where we had parked the car. "I'm so lucky to be with you. You know that right?" Leah asked, her face red from embarrassment. That confession was a lot for her. "And I'm lucky to be with you." I smiled back. "I know we said to take it slow, and that we have only been on three dates. But would you maybe like to be my girlfriend?" Leah asked, her face turning a deep shade of red. I answered with a whispering yes before kissing her.

That was the quickest I had ever seen her drive home.

The next morning, I didn't wake up in my own bed. 

So much for taking it slow.

@ottiliajansson

@ottiliajansson

Ute och utforskar i London

Out and about in London

@viviannemiedema
How can you always look beautiful in photos?
  ^
@ottiliajansson
      Save those words for your girlfriend!!
  ^@bethmead

Save them for me please :)

@leahwilliamsonn
Shouldn't I get photocred?
  ^@ottiliajansson
     Always so humble

@nathaliebjorn
You finally had time to explore London!!!!
  ^@ottiliajansson
     It was lovely

@ottilialover
Is Lelia finally a thing?
   ^@williamsonlover
     Idk but they would be so amazing together
   ^@Leliashipper
     They are suuch a powercouple

Remeber to vote and comment if you are enjoying it. Don't be a quiet reader. It gives me a lot of motivation as a writer when readers respond to my work