Locker room talk (Chapter 14)

Everyone in the locker room could see Leah's face turning a bright shade of red. "Nothing to be ashamed about Leah, we're all girls here." I whispered into her ear again. I didn't know how it was possible, but her face got even redder. I smiled slightly, it was really fun teasing her. "Well, I know that. But it is a bit embarrassing when you whisper stuff into my ear." Leah added, sounding very cocky. "Well, you love it" I whispered into her ear. She turned red once again and my smile got even bigger. "Fuck off, Sparkles" Leah said jokingly. "Sparkles? Really Leah?" I asked her. "A fitting name for you. Sounding very girly, would love screaming that at you on the field." Leah said, very confident. "I know where else you would love to scream that." I added, confidence shining through. Leah gave me a look and didn't answer me anymore. "Sorry" I apologized after getting dressed and fully ready.

On the way back the bus was filled with sound. Everyone was happy about our victory. On the other hand, that meant that I was forced to sing karaoke. They had a tradition when someone made their first individual point, they would sing a song that the team picked. Leah still a little mad about the incident in the locker room convinced everyone that I should sing "rolling in the deep" by Adele. It wasn't one of the best songs to sing, lot of high notes. What Leah didn't know was that I actually used to sing in a choir. It was way back in school, before my football career really took off. I had some talent at least which calmed me down.

I walked over Leah, who sat outside of me. Whispering in her ear while I walked out into the aisle. I think I crushed the song, I got a lot of cheering and yelling during my attempt. It was my choir leaders favorite song and I had to sing it solo on our show. Could have been worse, knew I still had it in me. "You're no fun" Leah complained when I sat down. "Maybe you should have chosen another song, or maybe you shouldn't have tried to embarrass me. Because I do know how to sing, you can thank my mom and school" I said, smiling at her. Because I knew how furious she must be. "Fuck you Sparkles" She complained. "You would really want that Leah, I am very good in bed." I responded, her face turning red again. That was the end of our conversation. Everyone talked to each other, sang songs and danced around. It was a great atmosphere and something I had missed.

I checked my messages and saw a few from my mom

Mom
You played great sweetie, älskar dig (love you)

Mom
Starting your first game for Arsenal and
making a wonderful assist to the goal

Mom
So proud of you sweetheart

Me
Älskar dig med mamma (Love you mom)

Me
Can't wait to have you here for a game

Me
I will be getting a second room at my
apartment. If you want to stay over,
it will be very easy for you

There were a lot of messages and comments on my Instagram. Everyone were excited for my debut, and I very much needed to make a post today. That was a later problem, we would be stopping for dinner, and I could make the post when we got home. All my teammates were excited and happy, I was just tired and wanted to get some sleep. That was very strange since I slept all night and got some quality sleep. I could probably sleep after we had eaten dinner. Which we were stopping for right now.

Dinner was nothing special, just some celebrations with nice food and wine. I didn't dink since I always felt bad after drinking. Drinking numbed my feelings during it, but they always came back stronger afterwards. I hated that and for a while I started to think that the only way to survive was to drink all the time. That's when I realized why my dad had become an alcoholic, to numb the pain. After that I barely drank. Yes, every once in a while, I did drink, but I saved that for special occasions. Like birthday parties, celebrations and occasions like that. It also made it more enjoyable, when it was something that didn't happen every day.

I slept the rest of the way, when I woke up my head was on Leah's shoulder and her head was placed on my. I pretended to still be asleep and as soon as she woke up her head was gone and mine were the only one still left. She was a nice pillow I have to admit that, and also a hot pillow.

This was written while I watched Vittsjö-Uppsala so excuse that. Vittsjö won, even though I kind of hoped for Uppsala.

Anyway they are cute and Ottilia, or Sparkles, loves making Leah blush. This makes me really feel how horrible single I am

Had my first game of the season today. We won and it was sick