Chapter 48: An'an Made a Mistake

Start from the beginning

After saying that, she immediately turned and left without any hesitation. Luo Dafu wanted to explode in anger, but Chu Xia's words just now were like a stopper, blocking all his anger in his throat.

He cared a lot about his face, and at this moment, the eyes of the other patients and their family members in the ward were all on him, making him forcefully hold back his words, his face turning red.

Chu Xia didn't know that shortly after she left, the off-duty Big Brother Luo and Big Sister-in-law Luo also came over. The two of them came in and directly asked Wang Yulan if she had received any money from Chu Xia.

Wang Yulan's forehead had been furrowed the whole time, wearing a pained expression.

She let out a long sigh and anxiously looked at Luo Chuming as she said, "She said she doesn't have any money."

Big Brother Luo frowned but didn't say anything, but from his appearance, it was clear that he also didn't want to contribute money.

Eldest sister-in-law Luo was less polite and directly snorted, saying, "If she doesn't have money, then our family doesn't have money either. Mom, our younger brother used to brag about making a lot of money at home, where is that money?"

Wang Yulan became even more worried, she glanced at Eldest sister-in-law Luo and felt deep resentment in her heart.

"Chuming's money, he keeps it all to himself. Now that he's lying unconscious, I don't know where that money is either."

She was telling the truth. If she had Chuming's money now, she wouldn't have to worry about her children's faces like this.

One by one,They are all unfilial. The eldest son is obedient, but his daughter-in-law controls all the money. She's useless.

They shouldn't have raised the eldest son to be so weak. He's useless in times of crisis.

The two daughters are also useless. One has all the money controlled by her mother-in-law, and the other talks nicely but doesn't give a penny.

Big sister-in-Law Luo clearly didn't believe Wang Yulan's words. She just came to deliver food.

"Mom, then go to my younger brother's transportation team and ask. And now that my younger brother is like this, doesn't the transportation team show any concern? He got into trouble while working with them."

Big sister-in-law Luo had this thought. Anyway, she's not spending any money, so she can come up with ideas. It depends on her mother-in-law's ability to get money from someone.

After her in-laws finished eating, she took the food container and left. She didn't want to stay any longer.

Big Brother Luo didn't say a word throughout, squatting in the corner. Big Sister-in-Law Luo left and he followed. Wang Yulan was furious.

Luo Dafu still had to go to work in the afternoon, while Wang Yulan took a leave. He couldn't keep taking leave, otherwise he wouldn't get paid for the day. Where would the money come from?

In the end, Wang Yulan still went to the transportation team. There was no other way. Someone had to pay for their son's hospital expenses.

She said she cared about her son, but she also felt pain when it came to money. In fact, she was the most selfish person in the Luo family.

***

After leaving the hospital room, Chu Xia didn't go straight home. Since she was already at the hospital, she decided to visit Dr. Li Guanzhong for a follow-up appointment.

Dr. Li Guanzhong liked Chu Xia as a patient. She was obedient and her recovery was the fastest and best among his patients.

Of course, Chu Xia knew what kind of patients doctors liked. After all, she was a doctor herself.