"Hi Mera Bachcha, this is you mama again. Just like every week, here I am. You are now 17 weeks now. Mama is so proud of you for being such a strong and sweet child. Thank you for fighting with Mama. I will love you always. Stay strong like this, baby." she said getting little emotional.

"Dadi made that tasty dish for us. You love it right. She is the best na…" she giggles at the mirror as the camera is recording her video through mirror.

"And your Ashi Dadi…dadi?, I think she is too young to be called Dadi. Well you got santoor grandparent...how lucky you are, right" she chuckled

"You stupid papa is still not here. He is really annoying sometimes, I am telling you. I mean see, it's already 9 he is not yet back from rally. And on the top, he promises me to take me the long drive. I am so angry with him. But he is sweet in general and also loves me. He is the best husband I am telling you. But sometimes he turns stupid…well Teda hai per mera," she said with a dramatic sigh.

Suddenly she heard a throat-clearing sound from behind making her eyes widen. 

"Your papa is here, baby. I am in trouble…" she said and closed the video before slowly turning her head back to see Abhimanyu standing against the wall with his arms folded on his chest. 

She smile sheepishly seeing him looking at her with his eyebrows raised in amusement.

"So that's what you do behind my back, hm? Bitching about me to our baby, hn? Very bad, Jaan…" he said walking near her slowly.  

She instantly turns her expression innocent as if she don't know what he is saying.

"What?! No Manyu. And When?" this makes Abhimanyu smile a little.

He gently took her in his arms holding her waist and brushed their noses slightly while looking at her innocent big eyes which were filled with mischievousness. 

He lightly kissed her nose making her smile. He smiles automatically seeing her lips curved in a sweet smile which is enough to make his day better. 

"Seems like your little Manyu is going to be as naughty as his mother," she grinned hearing this and nodded her head proudly.

"Yeah, I will make sure of that. We both then will have fun troubling his papa. This thought really made me happy and excited," she said happily, making Abhi chuckle at her child-like excitement.

He places his lips on hers for a second then looks at her with adoration. His one hand slipped inside her top and gently caressed her waist.

"You promised to take me on a long drive today," she said, looking at him with a sad face.

He gave her a sorry look and said,

"I got stuck in some work. No problem, we will go tomorrow in the morning, I promise really," she rolled her eyes with a display look. 

"Do you bring what I said in the afternoon, hm?" she questioned, doubting whether he remembered or not. 

"Hmm…How can I forgot that? I don't want to die with your hands," he said with a little laugh, making her slap his chest lightly.

"Let me freshen up first," she nodded.

Abhimanyu is staring at his wife with a frown, seeing her biting sour green mango. He felt his teeth gritting seeing her savoring them with satisfaction.

She licked her lips and giggled to herself feeling the sour juice of green mango. 

"It's so heavenly. God!! I love it, Manyu," she said to him as she prepared another slice of unripe mango and sprinkle little salt and red chilli powder over the slice.