Hockey team(Y/n & Techno)

TW:none

I am going off of personal expiriance and ik this cannot happen irl.

Y/ns pov:

I wake up to techno shaking me awake from my nap. "Y/n.'' Techno says. "hmm?" I say showing I'm awake. "  wanna join this game? I got permission from coach we are down one person for 2nd line then no 3rd line." He asks you can tell its important by the tone of his voice. "Yeah, sure I would love to." I say while more awake."Alright, thanks, Ill go put your stuff in the car, get dressed we are leaving in an hour." He says while leaving the room.

I get out of bed and put black leggings and a black shirt on, I brush my hair and put a sports headband on to keep my bangs out of my face. I walk downstairs and grab my water bottle. I grab 2 gatoraids nad ice, I pore the ice and Gatorade in the bottle. I put it on the table and grab a granola bar. Techno walks into the kitchen and  asks, "Can you get my bottle and put just Gatorade in it no ice?" I nod. I grab his bottle and pore the Gatorades in it. I slide the bottle over next to mine.

I walk into the living room where every one else is."You excited?" Wilbur asks. "Meh not really, I've beat techno so I think I'm good." I say. After a little while later me and techno are in his car. The game is our local rink but coach wants us there an hour early. we get there at 7:30. I walk into the locker room. I hear a lot of  "YOOO SISTER BLADE!!! I hear dream and sapnap yell I smile at the madness. I go find an emptie spot and start getting ready.

when I finish getting ready I have 45 minutes left so I keep my helmit and gloves off.
I'm just waiting until all the guys are ready and there are five minutes left so coach goes over the lines.  th first line Quackity right wing, Dream center, Techno left wing, George and sapnap are our D's. I was 2nd line right wing, Ponk center, punz left wing, Fundy and Erit as D's. Jacks goaly.

  I wait untill we are told we can go onto the ice, I grab my mouth guard and put it on as well as my helmet and gloves. I get on the ice and start just skating along with the others. I go over to the boards and strech. Then coach throwes the pucks on the ice and we all take one, coach calls this the "mc donalds drill" (MIne acually does its so weird) Its basically you go around the mini red dots in the nuetrul zone and you have to ready for a pass after the dots, its easy.

The buzzer blares so that means its time for the game to start. The first line gets on the ice. after a minute they let a goal in, it was a nice one tho, Coach puts us on and takes line 1 off. I get ready at face off. The whistle blows and Ponk wins the face off. We keep the score 1-0 us loosing.

1st period us up we are down 4-0. "Alright guys line two is starting this period off." coach says. We do hands in the middle and I scate on the ice. I tap my stick to show I am open for a pass. Ponk wins face off again but looses it fast.

2nd period down. We are loosing 7-1. "Alright I'm moving Quackity down to line two Y/n your moiving up to line one." Coach says, no one complains. "Line one you will be starting off this period. We do hands in the middle and I skate over to where I need to be. I tap my stick showing I am open for a pass.

Dream wins the face off and passes it up to me. I skate it in and rush it up to the net, I fake the goalie out and get a goal. 7-2. We go back up to face off dream loses face off but I am quick to get position of the puck. I skate it up and see techno rushing in along side dream, I hear techno tap his stick showing he was open for a pass I look up and shoot it towards him, he gets the puck. Dream taps his stick and techno passes it I quickly tap mine right when Dream got the puck he makes a quick pass I cach it and score, getting it in just by a hair.

End of the game I have a double Hattie the ending score is 9-7 us winning. We were the last line on the ice. when the busser goes off we all race twoared Jack. We all go up to him and hug him. Both teams line up at the red line facing each other. They start by doing the losing team first with their medals. Then they move to us we each skate up to coach for the medals and hats. After they call us up he calls the MVP for all games. "THE MVP IS..... TECHNO!" coach yells. "THE MVP OF THIS GAME IS...... Y/N!" coach yells. I skate up to him and take the trophie.

Once we are done getting a speech the teams skate off the ice and go to their assigned locker rooms. We walk in and dream, sapnap and techno all hug me so tight. I hug them back. this then turns into a group hug. "WOOOOOOOO" we are all yelling. Quackity brought a speaker so he is BLARING Eminem, I'm not mad though he is a good rapper. I get done undressing. I leave the locker room.

I walk into the chill erea and see the family. I walk over to them and drop my bag and sticks at my feet. Techno walks out of the locker room and over to us. He first bumps me then pulse me into a side hug. "Hey wanna take my bag because we are going to meet up with the team later and people are going to head in the car and there wont be room." I ask Phil and he grabs my bag. "Thanks!" I say. They leave. The dream team comes out there were the ones riding with us. They all leave there bags with their family. we all head out to go do fun stuff that night.