sick ( Techno)

Tw: passing out , medicine , death

(TECHNO POV)

I woke up with a pounding headache Luckly it was the weekend so I could sleep-in and hope for the best . " Hey mate we're going to film are you joning in?" Phil asks. I felt bad because we had been planing this vlog for a while now this is why I flew out here in the first place so we could have the long awaited sbi meetup. " ya , I'll be out soon give me a minute to change." I say back. ' At least it is a rather chill stream.' I thought to myself. I change into sweat-pants a t-shirt and a hoodie.

I walk downstairs trying to be as quiet as possible. We were planing on doing a cooking stream but tommy added that I should just randomly walk into the camera. We all agreed to doing that. I just waited to the side for like 30 minutes. I decided to walk in the camera veiw. All I did was grab a water. I look at the chat and they are going crazy. I couldn't hold it together so I burst out laughing Everyone else joins in. While laughing my headache just gets worse and suddenly I see black spots as my vision goes blurry and I pass-out.

Next thing I know I am waking up on the couch with a worried Phil. " What happend?" I ask. " You passed out while we were streaming." Phil says " You also have a 101 feaver." Phil adds in. " Oh thats bad." I say. Phil hands me some medicine that I accept and swallow. Next thing I know Tommy is downstairs. He runs up to me and hugs me. He nuzzles his face into my neck.( Platonically you sick people) I hug him back and smile. Wil comes downstairs next. And the next thing I know he is hugging me with his face nuzzled into my neck.( Platonically) Phil chuckles as he puts a blanket on us and takes a picture most likley for blackmail.I give him a death glare while I lay my head down and slowly drift into a sleep.

I wake up to slight shiftment in my arms. I open my eyes to see Tommy awake and sitting up. I close my eyes again , I hear a phone camera click. I know it was Tommy because he just woke up and Phil wasn't down here. " I know you took a picture Tommy." My voice deep because I jost woke up. " Sorry I thought you were asleep I can delete it if you want." Tommy says." who knew you could be chill Tommy , and I don't care about the picture." I say. " Here lay back down I can tell you are tired Toms." I say. Tommy lays back down and falls back asleep. I open my eyes to look at what time it was. to my suprise it is 3:57 am.

I cough not thinking much about it because the fact that I was sick untill I feel somthing drip down my throat then I relize what was happening. my final thought was ' at least I got to spent my final minutes with my brothers in my arms , I got to meet up with the sbi group , I got to stream with my family in real life , My fans got to see us stream together , Im just sad that I wont be able too see all of the fan art of us.' At least I got to spend my final moments with my brothers. I let a few tears slip out of my eyes. With that I hug my two brothers close and slowly drift into my forever sleep