16: Sequal

HI UHM SO I KNOW YOU HAVENT HEARD FROM ME IN SOOO LONG BUT YH I DECIDED SINCE I LOVE YALL SO MUCH IM GONNA MAKE A SEQUAL, OFC NO PROMISES THAT IT WILL BE HAPPY :P

LOVE YALL!!!

3rd Person POV:

All the Hashira were out searching for the two missing Hashira. Giyuu Tomioka and Sanemi Shinazugawa. Sanemi was seen running out of headquarters by the Hashira and Giyuu was nowhere to be found. They had no response from them or their crows so they were pronounced missing, but most of them knew that there was a high chance they were both dead.

They were all currently searching through a forest a few miles away from headquarters, it were Mitsuris crow found both Giyuu's and Sanemi's crows ripped apart and spread across the substrate. The forest was big and it wouldn't be easy to find them, or any traces left behind. Such as footprints, blood or even a piece of clothing or hair. Suddenly each Hashira were informed by their crows that they were to report to Uzui as soon as possible. He must've found something, surely. Everyone follows their crows to were Uzui is place some arriving sooner then others.

The sight was horrific. Sanemi was knelt down, his skin pale was slowly tuning purple in places were his body began to mould. His own katana pierced through his stomach. He was holding Giyuu in his arms. Giyuu had also began to mould. They both seemed so peaceful in death yet it was obvious they suffered. Mitsuri cries in Obanai's arms, as the others stand silent, Gyomei praying at the sight Shinobu had explained to him. How could this happen. Perhaps they could all reunite in another life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes were like the ocean, deep and blue. His hair soft and dark just like a ravens feather. He was beautiful and Sanemi couldnt help be remember him from somewhere, despite never meeting him in his life, it was strange. Because Giyuu felt the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT IS OFFICIALLY THE END!

If anyone would like to make a story on the future AU I'm hinting at, were Giyuu and Sanemi died together in their past life and they meet decades later, then pls go ahead. If you do, credit me and I would love to read it (Totally not because ive read every Sanegiyuu book and cant find anymore hehe)