15: Finale

Sanemi's POV:

I looked at Giyuu, waiting for what he was going to say. I was just so happy he felt the same.

"I need you to wake up." Giyuu spoke.

"what..?" I spoke, a shiver going up my spine.

"I need you to wake up Sanemi."

"Giyuu.. what do you mean?"

"Giyuu, what do you mean wake up?!"

I sit up quickly, taking quick fast breathes. What did he mean. A sharp pain hits me and I raise my hand to my head. Blood. I look around and see a strange figure laying on the ground. What is that.

My knees shake as i make my way over to the strange figure laying on the floor and I turn it towards me.

. . .

Tears stream out of my eyes, and my throat instantly goes dry. The figure wisents strange. It was Giyuu.

Panic overfills my body as I try to shake him awake, wiping all the blood of his face. I quickly rip my haori off, quickly tying it to his wound. "GIYUU, WAKE UP!" I yell, my voice cracking. I begin shaking him rapidly, "GIYUU, FUCKING WAKE UP!" "GIYUU, WAKE UP" "GIYUU, I LOVE YOU PLEASE!" My voice cracks badly as my vision goes blurry from all the tears flooding from my eyes.

His head drops to the side and I instantly know hes gone. We never won the fight, we never got back to headquarters. I never confessed to him, I never kissed him. We never made it back. He never made it back.

If I have to live in a world without him I wont live at all.

I reach over to my sword and hold Giyuu in my other arm...

"I love you Giyuu Tomioka..."