2: Mixed Feelings.

Sanemi's POV:

(cursing, Mention of suicide)

Why. Why would he try do that. I know his life is miserable (no offense) but I didnt know it was that bad to the point her would kill himself. Well, try to. I'm glad I stopped him, for some reason, when I saw him on the ledge about to take a leap of faith off. My whole body trembled, my hands were shaking so bad.

I couldn't move, it was like I was glued to the ground. But. Either way I still ran to him. And I still saved him. But. At the same time, Im so angry at him. I know we dont get along well at all, but im hurt. And I dont know why.

I hope no ones finds out about this. He would be so embarrassed. Not like I care though. But people would think I'm going soft. I'm not, I swear.

Soft sobs from my room down the hall snap me back into reality. I let him sleep in my room since it was the warmest. And he was outside, for god knows how long, In a shirt and thin trousers. He was probably freezing. Who am I kidding. Why am I being like this. Why do I feel like this? Whats wrong with me.

I toss and turn in the guest bed I'm now sleeping in trying to block out the soft cries. I wanted to see if he was okay, but I didnt want to freak him out or make him uncomfatable. But. Why do I care, its the same old Tomioka Giyuu ive known for years. So why has my feelings for him changed over the past few weeks..

Fading out of my thoughts I notice that the crying has stopped. He must of fell asleep. I should too, but I just cant. I cant get him out of my head. I dont know why. But what if he wakes up while Im asleep and trys it again but he actually succeeds. My hands start to tremble slightly, so I sit up and begin to take deeps breaths to calm myself down.

Why was I so worked up over some guy. Especially since I hate his guts. Do I just feel sad for him..

No. Ive come to the conclusion that me, Shinazugawa Sanemi am In love with Tomioka Giyuu..

How long have a been in love with him. Was it ever since I started to stop being mean to him? Is it because I developed feeling for the most anti-social person you will ever meet. Yes. I had feelings for him. Just, Did he like me back. I doubt that. He wouldn't be thinking about relationships, especially since what happened earlier tonight.

Maybe. Just maybe, if I become friends with him, we can get closer. I dont care if that doesn't mean being able to be with him. Friends would be enough. Well. If hes still alive then, that is.

Laying back down, I bury my face into my bicep and allow my heavy eyelids to close. Leaving anything behind me, just to be picked up again in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeeee! We got to see Sanemi's POV on what happened in the last chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed, sorry for any delay, or if this seems rushed (because it is :')

560 Words