4: Head full

Sanemi's POV:

(cursing)

Fucking weirdo! Actually?! Why am I so awkward and unable to talk properly to him?!!

I sigh loudly and fiddle with a loose thread from my Haori. Ive been sat in the same place since Tomioka left. Is this what love normally did to people. Yes, if you didnt know already. I'm in love with Giyuu Tomioka. The water Hashira..

It was pretty obvious. I guess? I'm not sure.. Ive never been in love before, except loving my family who are. Long gone, you could say.. Well.. Except Genya. Hes the only Family I have left, after the... accident..

I stand up and decide to walk around my estate to try get my mind off of things but I just cant. My head is full of thoughts to the point a feel a headache coming on. I wonder what hes doing right now. I smile just thinking of him. God. That confirmed everything. I was not in love with him. I was madly in love with him.

I sit down on the deck outside of my house, placing my head in my hands. What was I going to do?! I can barley handle this. I'm able to hide all emotion except this one. Why?..

I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder and I turn to be greeted by the face of one of the Hashira I'm closest to. Obanai Iguro. His snake. whatever its name was, hissed and settled on his shoulder. He sits down beside me and I hold back a chuckle as I notice his feet couldn't touch the floor. I forgot how short he was.. He was like.. a younger brother..

"hey." He speaks finally, snapping me out of my yucky but wholesome thoughts. "Hey Hebi" I speak back, fiddling with the same loose thread.

(Hebi is the Japanese word for 'serpent')

"I told you to stop calling me that." He grunts. I chuckle and nudge his shoulder making him also let out a quiet but hearable laugh. "fine. Just not Infront of the others" He sighs still laughing a bit. The sounds of birds fill my ears and I look up to a tree just a little bit away, and see two birds snuggling up to each other.

I turn back to Obanai and go to speak. But.. I change my mind. And turn back away playing with my thumb. "Go on" He speaks. Did he know I had something to say? I sigh. Ill just be straight forward with him..

"Have you ever been in love?" I ask trying to seem confident. A sharp inhale is heard and a drip of sweat goes down my back sending shivers along with it. A long pause is added on along with that, making me more anxious.

"Well. Yes..." He speaks, finally filling the silence.. Wait. WAIT!!???

I shoot my head towards him and stare at him in surprise. "WAIT REALLY?!" I yell at him as he flinches at the sudden yelling. I quickly back of slightly and apologise. "Well.. With Mitsuri.." He speaks blushing slightly. "Woah dude!" I say back in a slight yell. I'm happy that he found a girl he could like I smile slightly.

"Why do you ask?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanemi seeing Obanai as a younger brother makes my heart melt!!!

(How soon do you want them to start dating??!!!)

561 Words