𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽? (𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗲 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲)

Start from the beginning

"Fuck Mark," Bella moaned. The position made him feel larger inside her, a feat that wasn't exactly necessary.

Her moans were muffle by the mattress as he thrust into her. The once trapped arms freed and gripping the comforter.

He pumped, enjoying the constricting of her back and shoulder muscles each time he bottomed out, the clenching of her small fist disrupting his previously made bed.

Bella groaned when he pushed fully in and held himself there. "Why'd you stop?"

Mark chuckled, leaning forward to lay on her back. "You're not exactly patient are you?"

"And whose fault is that?"

He couldn't see her smile but the wiggling of her ass would have clued him in even if her tone hadn't been playful.

He slid an arm beneath her, kissing her shoulder as he rotated them to their sides.

He pumped into her from their new spooning position, his left hand fondling a breast while his right found her clit. Bella groaned, pushing back into him at the contact.

They moved together, Bella meeting each thrust with an arch to her back.

Mark pinched a nipple, momentarily disrupting her flow, and she twisted to kiss him. His pace increased, both his hips and the finger circling her clit, and Bella tried to buckle forward but he held her in place.

She moaned into the kiss when he felt her tightened, the hand tugging to remove his ignored. Her leg clamped down on his wrist, but it did nothing to stop the tormenting swirling of the digit now effectively trapped.

Her body had tensed, leaving her to ride out the orgasm with the extra stimulation. He'd at least been aware enough of sensitivity to lessen the intensity of his touch.

She'd just reached the other side when sensations started building again.

"Jesus," Bella hissed, braking from the kiss, bucking in his arms as a second wave took over.

The movement pushed him deeper inside her, initiating his own release. He pumped a few more times before pulling her against him as tightly as he could.

He was still throbbing inside her as they both laid there catching their breath.

"Better?" Mark panted.

"Almost."

"Almost?" Humorously wide eyes met hers when she shifted out of his arms only to hover above him.

She maintained eye contact as lips pressed against his chest, kissing their way lower. He watched silently. Her hand held him while her tongue worked his length.

"I may need a few minutes," Mark breathed.

"That's fine," Bella said with as she smiled, glancing up at him before placing him in her mouth.

Mark watched her bob, to be honest she was watching him as well, gaging his refractory time in response to certain techniques.

A well placed figure combined with a small amount of pressure and he was full mast once more.

"Is this payback?" He smirked when she straddled his waist, lowering herself gently onto him.

"If that's how you want to think of it," Bella teased.

Playful eyes met his and he pulled her to him, kissing her as her hips started to move.

She remained against his chest, the angle hitting more than one spot as she rocked him within her. Mark simply laid back, enjoying that she was doing most the work at this point.