⁶⁵. 𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑠

2019

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

"This is insane!"

"It's not that bad, honey."

"You're not the one inflating like a balloon!"

(Y/N) had found out about being pregnant for just one week from now, and her belly was growing unusually fast. Due to Tony's research, he told her that she had the size of a four month old pregnant woman instead. They had panicked, not knowing the reason why this was happening, so Tony called in a favor from Bruce to do some tests in order to check if everything was in order.

After running a series of tests and monitoring her vitals, Bruce came to a conclusion. According to him, (Y/N)'s Kree blood transfusion was accelerating the growth process of the baby, making it happen in a span of days and weeks instead of months. She was already nervous as it is from having another human being grow inside her stomach, but her nerves only increased when Bruce told her it wasn't going to happen in its natural time span.

"(Y/N)," Tony lowered his volume and took a step close to her. "You're not inflating like a balloon."

"Easy for you to say," she glared at him. "It's all happening so fast, Tony. I'm not mentally prepared yet."

"Honestly, neither am I," he agreed with her. "But that's why we're together. We can figure this out with each other's help."

"Since when are you wise enough to say these things?"

"I read a paternity book."

"Huh."

Tony was about to lean forward and plant a kiss in (Y/N)'s lips, but the doorbell rang. The distraction made (Y/N) look off to the door, causing Tony's lips to land on her forehead instead, so he straightened up to avoid the awkwardness.

"The doctor's here."

Because of Tony's high status and him constantly being in front of the press's eye, he decided it would be best to hire a doctor to do the checkups in their home instead of risking the possibility of someone spotting them in public. He wanted his new life to be as private as possible, ironic to the fact that all he wanted to do a few years back was grin at the cameras and open up his door to strangers. But he didn't want to risk it. Not when he already had too many close calls to old enemies harming him and his loved ones.

"Why don't you settle on the couch and I welcome him in," Tony recommended.

(Y/N) made a sound of agreement and made her way to the couch as soon as possible. When she settled down on the cushions, she let out a groan of pain because of the discomfort on her feet and back, and made a mental note to complain about it later to since Tony had made it his personal mission to assist her in everything. Even if he was already spoiling her with extravagant and expensive gifts, this past week had doubled everything up.