15: Back To Basics

Start from the beginning

April laughed as she looked back up at him as they reached their bedroom door. "Who told you, you was getting a happy ending" she asked and folded her arms across her chest as she stepped out of his arms and faced him. "Just because ya feeding me doesn't mean I'm fuckin you" she said looking around to make sure Kairi was out of ear shot. "I don't fuck on the first night"

Dave shook his head trying to keep himself from laughing. "I'm not bout to entertain you ma. We leave out at seven and don't worry bout dinner for the family I'm a order Chinese for the house. My babies are in their playroom so you got the room to ya self" He had made sure to clear the room out just to give her some time to herself because he already knew that she was going back and forth in her head about what would come next. He wanted to allow her the time to get some clarity and focus on herself.

"Okie dokie" she said as she turned around and opened the bedroom door then looked back at him before entering the room and closing the door behind her.

Walking off Dave headed downstairs to get everyone's order so he could put it in and get it delivered. He figured since they were watching the kids the least he could do was feed them since they wouldn't take any money. They never did. Once he was done with that he was back upstairs inside the guest room he had been staying in pulling out an outfit for himself tonight. He wanted to match April's fly like he normally did but without knowing what she was wearing he just had to make sure he was fly regardless. He knew she was about to do him in with whatever she stepped out the room in so he wanted to give her something to feast upon as well. Dave didn't want to do too much though. He wanted her to be the star of the show. Then again when wasn't she?!

Hopping in the shower and handling his business he was in and out, drying off, and making his way back into the bedroom. Cocoa butter, boxer briefs, and socks on he moved about the room rapping along to the music playing on his phone. He wasn't even nervous about tonight. He felt at ease like it was the most normal thing to do. He slipped into a pair of tailored black slacks, a wife beater, tucked it in, then put on a crisp black button up. He put two of his iced out Cuban link chains around his neck and paired it with two Vancleef bracelets and of course one of his watches. He sprayed himself with a few spritz of cologne then made his way over to the full length mirror immediately feeling how he was looking. Dave knew April wouldn't be able to keep her eyes off of him and with the way she always managed to look at him like he was the only one in the room made him smirk.

Keeping up with the look he slipped into a pair of Ferragamo evening loafers then grabbed his black fur coat. To say he was more than prepared for this date would be an understatement. He had packed this specific outfit because he wanted to take her out but he didn't know if she would agree to it and now he was happy that he did. He checked himself out once more before heading out the bedroom and back down the hall to his and April's bedroom.

He slowly opened the door to see her checking herself out in the full length sparkling crystal mirror. He didn't know whether to drool, grab his dick, frown, or tell her that he changed his mind if she thought she was wearing what she was outside the house. Dave knew she was going to come hard but he didn't think this hard.

"Ma where you going with that on" he asked as he closed the door behind him and walked up on her stalking her like she was prey. Baby was looking too damn good in her dress. She looked good enough to eat and he had every intention on having her for desert. He was ready to put her on the dinner table, spread her wide, and dive into what he knew was his own personal heaven.

"With you...why you don't like it" she answered and asked as she looked at herself in the mirror then back at him. He wished she hadn't looked the way she had. She was making shit hard literally and figuratively to the point he had to adjust himself.