"I Should be careful yrr." He said while pulling a breaker stopping his car outside his house he went inside "yn kaha ho tum..... Yn"

He went in their bedroom.

"Baby" yn

Taehyung look at her. She came towards him and hugged him "where were you I was missing you"

Taehyung hugged her back while putting his office bag on coffee table.

"Yn kya hua"

She look at him "kahe the tum?" there was tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry m late ho gaya" Taehyung replied feeling guilty.

"Tum mujhe chorkr kyu chle gye" she hugged him. "Mujhe tumhari bhot yaad aa rhi thi, mujhe laga tum mujhe chorkr uske paas chle gye"

" Mein tumhe chorkr bhala kaha jaunga" he said while breaking the hug.

" Uske paas"

" Araam s" he said while making her stand staright. " Kya hua h tumhe sidhe khadi ho"

" No" she said while tilting her head.

" Yn are you drunk?" he asked sniffing her.

" NOooouuu"

" Idhr aao yaha betho" he said while taking her towards bed asking her to sit on bed.

" Nahi"

" Betho" he said while making her sit on bed

" Nahi tum betho" she said while standing and making him sit on the bed.

"I want to sit here" she said while pointing on his lap "upar betho sahi s mujhe yaha bethna hai"

Taehyung look at her shocked "betho na" she whine.

"O- ok" Taehyung sits on the bed properly leaning against the headboard. Yn came and sits on his lap while putting her legs on his both sides facing him.

She hugged him " I miss you" she mumble on his neck. Taehyung feel goosebumps.

He hugs her back " kya hua Aaj tumhe hmm"

" Kuch nahi"

" Baby is everything ok? " Taehyung asked .

She broke the hug and cupped his cheeks" tum mujhe chor doge?"

" Nahi meri Jaan Aisa kyu bol rhi ho"

" Tum baby ki wjh s mujhse pyar krte ho?"

" Nahi mein tumse pyar krta hu tbhi to ye baby h"

" You will not leave me right?"

" No never"

" Jhuti kahiki wo bewakoof"

" Kon"

" Koi nahi.... Oppss m to bhul gyi pani piyoge aap" Taehyung shook his head in no.

" Wait abhi deti hu" she shift on his lap. Taehyung hold her waist "yn araam s itna mt hilo"

"Kyu" she pout her lips again try to reach on night stand and take glass from it. "Ye lo Pani" Taehyung takes water from her hand.

Taehyung gulp down the water "so beautiful so elegant just looking like a wow" yn said while tracing her finger on his throat. She kissed on his throat.  Taehyung chocked on water "are araam se" he put glass of water on night stand yn start rubbing his back "thik hai aap?"

"Yeah yeah I'm ok"

She hugged him again. Taehyung was thinking what happened to her she never behave like this while she was busy in putting her hand inside his shirt " wow so warm".

'i should make her sleep kal baat karunga' Taehyung thinks.

" Yn"

" Jii" she replied snugging in him

" Aao sote h"

" Aapko shower nahi lena" she asked while moving her lips on his neck skin. She bite his neck "Ahh yn kya kr rhi ho?" He said while putting his hand there. "So soft"

"I want to Bite again" she said while removing his hand .

"No yn"

"Yes" she bite again and sucked there. She continue to kiss nibble suck there until it turns purple. "Taehyung what happed to your neck?" She asked him wide eye.

"Jese tumhe pata nahi h kya hai ye" Taehyung said while taking deep breath.

" Taehyung something is pocking below me"

"No- nothing is there" he said nervously.

"No Taehyung something is there let me see"

"Are maate kuch nahi hai, chlo sote h, tumne dinner Kiya hai na? "

" Haa" she nod her.

" Ok let's sleep"

He made her lay on the bed and layed besides her and covered both of them with the blanket after turning off the light. She hugged him tightly.

After sometime she said " Taehyung I want to confess something "

" Hmm bolo"

" But you will not leave me you have to promise me"

" Yes I'll not leave you at any cost"

" Pinky promise"

" Yes pinky promise" he said while joining their pinky fingers.

She hugged him again "Taehyung.... I.... I... "

"Hmm"

"I love you"

" Kya kaha tumne" he did not believe on his ear.

She kissed him.

After kissing him she hugged him again "Taehyung I killed him"

______TO BE CONTINUE

I'm not satisfied with this chapter.

THANK YOU FOR READING 💕