8 who is dominant?

Yn apne room m ati h and directly went inside her washroom.

She strip her clothes and look at her reflection on mirror.

There was a purple mark all over her body. Her Neck, collarbone , cleavage were filled with them.

She was feeling ashamed on looking at those marks.

How could she do that? How? with her brother in law? How shameless she is? Use khudse nafrat ho rhi thi.

She traces her hand on those marks . Y mene kya kr diya or kese? Mujhe kuch yaad q nhi aa rha, aisa mera koii plan nahi tha .

Wo apni akhe band krke yaad krne ki koshish krti h.
Taehyung ko m uske room m chorne gyi thi then... Then what happened? mene to drink bhi nhi ki thi ... mene.. mene to bs juice piya tha to y hua kese....

She start crying inside her shower.

Her eyes were blood shot red due to this much crying also because of anger.

Jisne bhi ye kiya h use m asaani s nahi chodungi . Apne kiye ki keemat to chukani hogi usko . She smirks while thinking something.

Meanwhile

Taehyung was in his washroom (bathroom) looking at himself on his mirror. He was only in his lower . He was looking at his marks which was given by yn last night.

Neck chest collarbone fill with purple marks (hickeys). He was literally admiring them. (Chal kya Raha h is bande ke dimag m😅)

Taehyung- I'm curious who was on top 'he was tracing his fingers on marks' but by looking at these marks it's clear she is devil on bed aish what I'm thinking 'uske Gaal sharm s laal ho jate h or wo neeche dekhne lgta h'.

He again look at the mirror.
But these marks screaming her dominance I love it... stop it taehyung what are you thinking. She is your sister in law.

"Soon to be sister in-law."

"Whatever" 🙄

His mind and his heart were fighting with each other. Who will win?

Taehyung- She said she wants me to forget about it and don't tell anyone. Oh God m kya Karu please mujhe sahi raasta dikhao.

--------------

Meri side s chotu sa chapter but kal long chapter upload hoga or maybe double update.

Please read this and share your views. Bye bye.

Thanku 💗