CHAPTER-15: A Shocking Surprise

Start from the beginning

"No shit, pal. They're planning a heist."

"There they are. Get ready."

The thugs revved up the armoured truck and started driving straight toward the wall of the Downtown Bank.

"Crap! Let's go!"

Arush and Zain jumped down from the roof and swung over to the truck, webbing it up to slow it down.

Arush landed on the hood and noticed that the car was empty.

"Oi, the truck's empty!" he yelled to Zain.

"Do we... trash it?!" he yelled back.

"WHAT? NO!"

Arush crawled over to the front and shot two web lines in the opposite direction, trying to stop the truck. Zain jumped off the truck and shot two web-lines of his own, trying to stop the truck.

Fortunately, the Spiders stopped the truck right before it hit the wall.

"The Spiders are here! Shoot them!" one of the thugs said, arriving in another car.

Arush started jumping with precise movements, but Zain just hid behind the truck.

Arush produced a talon from his wrist. "Alright, you scallywags! Let's see how you handle this!" He threw the talon at one of the thugs, impaling his shirt to the car door.

"Oi, oi! No guns in the fun-zone! That's cheating!" Zain said as he jumped up and started firing his webs at the guns the thugs were holding.

"No, no, no! That's cheating!" the thug said.

"Fair enough..." He mumbled, before quickly webbing up the thugs, and tying them up.

"We're done here." Arush said.

"You stay here, I'll check what's going on inside." Zain said, scouting the bank.

"Right. Call if you need backup." Arush said, fist bumping Zain.

...

ZAIN ZAFFAR'S POV:

"Hey, Herman! Long-time no see!" I said, hanging upside down from the ceiling.

"Ugh, I had a feeling something was crawling on my skin, so, it was you? I'm gonna kill you by the time I'm done with this!" Shocker yelled, dropping the bags of cash.

"Hey, I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure that's a parole violation."

I punched him back into the vault, knocking him down, but he charged his gauntlets and punched me in the jaw, sending me to the ceiling

I punched him back into the vault, knocking him down, but he charged his gauntlets and punched me in the jaw, sending me to the ceiling. He tried escaping the vault, but I webbed it and closed the door.

"Oops, looks like we're stuck in here for a while. Wanna play 20 questions?" I asked him sarcastically.

He tried to punch me in the face but I ducked.