CHAPTER-15: A Shocking Surprise

THIRD-PERSON POV:

The Spider-Boys discreetly made their way to the roof, unaware that someone was following them.

Aoi Hinami was currently on Arush Kumar's tail.

The boys all split up one by one, confusing Hinami in the process. She figured that she would still follow Arush but soon lost track of him in the crowd.

...

...

The four Spider-Men split up in the neighbourhood where the warehouse is. Ritvik Anand, taking point, goes inside, his invisibility activated.

"Hurry up! Boss said we're hitting the Downtown bank first! Shocker's waiting for us."

"All these men for the bank? Isn't that overkill?"

"Nah, half of us are going to the Department of Defence. Taskmaster's got something big planned."

Ritvik's eyes narrowed. He needed to gather as much information as possible to brief the others before these thugs could complete their mission.

"Let's go! We're all done here!"

The thugs packed up and got into their trucks. Ritvik contacted the Spider-Boys comms line and informed them of the plan.

"Guys, Shocker and Taskmaster are planning two different heists at the same time. The Downtown Bank and the Defence Department."

"Wait a sec, those two locations are almost at the opposite ends of the city! We'll have to split up..."

"I got dibs on Shocker." Zain said.

"I wanna go teach Taskmaster a lesson for our last encounter..." Ritvik mentioned.

"I'll come with you." Agrim said.

"Alright, that leaves me with Zain. See you at the bank, pal."

...

Arush and Zain landed on a roof near the Downtown Bank

"God damn, look at thing- it's practically a tank..." Arush mumbled.