Chapter.26.

~*~Ava POV~*~
I woke up by the sound of pots crashing in the kitchen I got up put on my robe and walk downstairs.

Reaching downstairs I see Leo cooking breakfast shirtless I walk up to him and hug him he turn to me and smile.

"Good morning babe"

"Good morning what are you cooking?" I ask.

"Pancake and we will get some fruits with it."

I went and sit down and wait till he finish, when he was done he serve both plates and bring it to the table as we eat we talk and laugh.

When we were done we wash the dishes and he cornered me between him and the counter as he land a kiss on my lip.

"You look so sexy in that robe."he say kissing my neck as he lift me and put me on the counter.

His hand trail my neck to my boobs as he give a little squeeze making me moan and he trail it down to my stomach and stay there as he caress it.

"Fuck you taste so divine." He basically moan those words getting me wetter.

His hand travels down to under my robe and he touch my bare pussy.

"You so wet for me aren't you?"

He say and I nod moaning as he slide a finger in me
He give me a lil push as i lay flat on the counter unzipping his pants and entering me.

I moan feeling exquisite as he slide in and out in a slow motion.

His pace start to get faster as we both moan.

"Fuck you feel so good" he rasp as he lift my legs to his shoulders hitting my sweet spot over and over.

I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as I cum and Leo following right after.

As soon as we were done the twins started crying i let out a little laugh and pull down my robe and kiss Leo and walk upstairs.

Later in the afternoon

I was feeding the twins when my parents came knocking on the door.

They say they wanted to pass the weekend with the twins and Leo agreed immediately saying he had to take me somewhere.

I ask him where but he did not want to say anything after my parents leave Leo lift me as I squealed and he take me in the room taking off his shirt.

"I was not done this morning."
•••••••••
Here's a small chapter again i will try to update earlier this time thnx for reading