Chapter.2.

*Ava POV*

The next morning*

I woke up due to a headache the sun shining bright on my face opening my eyes only to be blinded by the the sun.I tried again and i was met with an unfamilliar dark ceiling i frown cause from what i remember my room is light beige not dark.

I layed there thinking why all of sudden my room has changed it's color. Well maybe i painted it yesterday and fall asleep due to tiredness?

I was still thinking when everything came back to me Miranda asking to go to the club.Meeting a greek god and going home with him and.....OH MY we had sex oh my gosh i lost my virginity to a one night stand.

As I register everything in my brain panic washes over me I jump of the bed looking at the gorgeous greek god that has stirred in his sleep but still sleeping. I sigh a breath of relief looking around the room to find my dress put it on as fast as i can. picking up my underwear only to see it tear up I sigh and put it in my purse. I get my heels and purse and dash out of the huge house, i quickly got a taxi and give my address.

20 minutes later i arrived at my apartment and i quickly pay the driver i got in and close my door i walk over to the couch and layed there thinking about how i lost my virginity.

I was so engross in my thought i didn't hear my front door opening until Mira shout in my ears i jumped and fall on my butt this crazy woman *sigh*

''why are you shouting woman couldn't you call my name''i ask her rubbing my butt

''I called like 5 times but you zoned out. And WHERE WERE YOU''she shout again just cover my ears rolling my eyes at her while she sits down and cross her arm waiting for my explanation.

''Uhh I was uhmm here yes here''I tell her while she look at me with the face ~Don't lie to me bitch~ i sighed knowing i can't lie to her since she know me to well.I heaved a sigh again getting ready to explain maybe a scolding too.

''So..when you were dancing this guy come up to me and buys me a drink and i got drunk and he brought me to his place and we kinda had you know''i tell her not wanting to explain more i look at her face she was staring at me blank and i was waiting for my scolding from her she maybe childish and stuff but when i do something bad she always sclod me.

''AHHHH OH MY GOSH gurll i'm so happy for yuh,you finally lose your virginity''she sreams while i look at her like ~WTF~~

''Mira why are you screaming i lost it in a one night fucking stand i wanted to save it for someone who love me that i will marry and have children with''

''Sweetie you don't even have a boyfriend how do you think you were EVER going to lose it''she emphasizing on the word ever.

''You know what it's good that you lose it now tell to not some old guy because i will surely slap you and you will become virgin again''she said fisting her hands with a glare.

''What no he was a greek god beautiful blue eyes and nice black long hair with muscular body''i said dreamily she look at me wiggling her brows and her face become serious again.

''Are you still working over at this place''she asked with a worried face i was working in a company were the ceo would try to touch me and all yesterday was the last straw to resign from here.

''no i resign yesterday he was about to force himself on me''i give a quick explanation to her she look at me with wide eye she come by my side and give me side hug sighing.

''you come from a really well known celebrity family but no one knows you that's why they doing that maybe if you shows your face one time they will know not to mess with you''she explain in a whining voice making me laugh.

''And if they see me i will never walk without people asking for my my brothers or sister's phone number or picture''i tell making her laugh to. What she said is true i come from a well known family my parents are the CEO of Sun Glow{A\N i just find a random name on google hehe}and they are really famous my older brother Mason is next in line. My brothers Jason and Kason are twins and still in college and my sister Caithlyn is a model so they are well known unlike me who likes to stay alone but some people know my parents in High school since they go to meetings.

''see i prefer stay alone''

''yes but you don't have to work they said they will provide you''

''yes but i can't let my parents provide for me anymore i'm 22 years old i should be making my own money to take care of myself...they have been doing that for too long''I explain to her she look at me and nod.

''what are we going to do today''she ask laying on my couch,

''let's watch some TV and were gonna think bout what to do''i say getting up to go take a shower.

''where are you going''Mira ask i look at her and point at my outfit she makes a confuse face this dumb girl i slap her many times in my head already i sigh and massage my forehead saying''gonna take a shower''her mouth form an ~ohh~and noddded saying''i didn't realise you still had it on''i nod went to take a shower.

15 minutes later i walk out of the bathroom with a towel around myself and went to my walk-in closet to pick an outfit.I pick up a black short with a white crop-top and my cute bunny slipper.

I went down to the living room and sat down on the couch searching for movies while Miranda go pop the popcorn

I went down to the living room and sat down on the couch searching for movies while Miranda go pop the popcorn. She come back with two bowls of popcorn and two sodas she sat beside me as i pick the movie to watch.

{A\N you can pick any movie cuz i'm not experience}

Time Skip to the end of the movie*

The movie was about to finish when we run out of popcorn so we just stay there to see the end.

And the end the movies has just finish with a happy ending i had cried through out the movie but i'm glad it end up with both of them together.

I turned to my side to see Miranda fast asleep I chuckled and fix her legs properly and place a blanket over her and close the TV and take a nap on the next couch.
============================================================================================================================================================================================
Comment
Share
Vote
and follow plz

Luv Yuh