Chapter.22.

~*~Leonardo POV~*~

Today is the day of the baby shower the girls where preparing everything so it can be perfect.

Ava and I are getting ready with the outfits the girls chose for us  to drive to my parents house where they will have the party.

We get ready and Aves was wearing a pink and blue dress with a flat while I wore a pink and blue shirt also with a black jean.

~*~ her fit~*~

~*~his fit~*~

We finish get ready wear some jewelry,and spray some perfume and get the keys to the car.

We drive to my parents house and pass through the gate and park the car,I get out and went to her side and open the door for her as I hold her hand.

I lock the car and as we walk to the door her big brother Mason,Lorenzo,Marco and the twins standing here.

Mason look down at Ava with happiness and make her go inside while he hold me out.

''okay now you need to listen my baby sis is now married to you and having your baby so you better treat her with respect.'' he said all while glaring at me.

I look over at my brother who was also giving me stern look.

''I would never Ava is the only girl that catches my attention and will continue be,plus she is my wife and the mother of my child I can never.''

I said with pouring all my emotions in the words I said they just nod and we get in.

As we got in there where beautiful decorations and balloons matching our fit it was beautiful.

*TIME SKIP*

It was time for the reveal everybody gathered and was waiting for Ava to come back from the bathroom she has being peeing a lot.

''You ready man.''Marco my bestfriend practically my brother ask.

''Your gonna find to who your gonna be a dad.''he say and I just smile imagining me and Ava in the future taking care of our children.

''Yess i am,I can't wait to find out if am having a prince or princess.''I said 

Minute later Ava came back and we got ready to play the games.

We play the games that the girls have put out and now we were going to find out.

''Okay guys ready!!''Ales my older sister say and everybody scream Yess.

She pop the balloons and I was shock.

~*~ Ava POV~*~

Ales pop the balloons and I stay frozen at the colors.

Blue and Pink confetti was coming out and I was shock but Leo take me and spin me aorund.

''We're having twins babe,I can't believe it. '' he scream with tears in his eyes.

''yes love we are. '' I said also excited.

We are having twins can't wait.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I love writing this chapter hope u enjoy it as much as I did😘