Chapter.3.

*2weeks later*

I wake up with the a wave of nausea i jump of the bed and run to the bathroom to puke my guts.

After an hour of puking everything i ate yesterday I got up and brush my teeth and take a warm shower while thinking the reason i just puke.

I get out of the shower and wrap a fluffy purple bath robe on. I make my way to my bed and pick up my phone and play my song playlist containing BTS,Cardi B, Justin Bieber , Shenseea and much more.

I was dancing and singing the ~Butter~by BTS when my door was kicked open by the only person you could think{Miranda May Green}my cazy bestfriend and my everything.

''What's wrong with you and my doors?''I ask her as I inspect my door she ignores what i ask and pull me to my closet and searching through it.

''We are going out'' she simply answer

''Going out where and why are you in a hurry....are we going somewhere dangerous?''i ask her she laugh and shake her head and says''no where going to the movie''i nod and start looking for an outfit.

I pick a black rip jeans and purple furry crop-top and a black combat boots.And we make our the theatre.

And we make our the theatre

*2 hours later*

*2 hours later*

After 2 hours of laughing cuz of the movie we made our way out the theatre and went to buy some ice cream.

We was walking through the park an other wave of nausea hit me i try to cover it up but it wasn't working so I run to the nearby garbage bin and throw up i feel someone rub their hand on my back as i countinue to throw up. The person hand me a tissue I look back to see Mira rubbing her hands as i wipe my mouth wih the tissue.

''Are you sick? cuz you didn't eat that much ice cream.''i shake my head and respond ''no but i puke this morning too''she nodded and said''maybe it's just temporarily''i nod and we made our back to my apartment.

When I enter my apartment I went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth to take this disgusting taste off my mouth.

After i was done brushing my teeth I change into a white T-shirt with a short and Mira just change in a oversize hoodie and we make our way to the living room.

''Are you sure the puking is just temporarily Ave''Mira ask me as she make her way to the couch I was sitting on.

''Am sure why??''I said as I sit straight to look at her.

''I don't know did you guys use a condom the time you had one night stand?''she ask me I pause to think but I can't seem to remember so I shake my head and she sighs she get up and goes to her little purse and hand me a pink stick I look up to her in confusion she tilts her head to my bedroom and nudge me.

''You think i'm pregnant.....there's no way''she just pull me up and push me inside the room and shout''WE NEVER KNOW''i sigh and read the instruction. I did what the instruction said and wait for five minute.

Those five minute were the longest i've ever waited Mira has come inside the room and put the timer. When the timer has ended I reach over the counter and I couldn't believe what I saw.

~I'M  PREGANT~ I'm going to be a mom.
============================================================================================================================================================================================

Follow

Vote

Share

Comment

I luv yuh