CHAPTER-14: The Daily Life Of Spiders

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey, Miku." I called out to her.

"Hmm?"

"What'cha eating for lunch?" I glanced at her tray, and saw a sandwich and a matcha soda can.

"I didn't know you drink matcha soda. I always wondered what it tasted like."

"Well, I would let you try some of mine, but you're a mean person."

"Hmm..." I didn't refute that statement. My behaviour yesterday was quite rude. "Anyway, I wanted to ask you about that test question-"

Suddenly, my alarm rang, indicating it was already 12:40. I'm gonna be late...

"Y'know what? Never mind, it'll have to wait. Enjoy your food."

I dashed out of the cafeteria and made my way to the classrooms, hoping to get the boys together.

Reaching Class A first, I spotted Agrim and a bunch of other people leaving the room. They saw me approaching them and stopped walking.

"Uh, hey guys..."

"Um, sorry, who are you?"

"Zain Zaffar. Agrim's brother."

"Oh! It's nice to meet you Zaffar-san!" the girl in the group greeted me.

"It's nice to meet you guys as well. Say, if you don't mind- I need to borrow Agrim for a while. Is that fine?"

"Um, sure..."

"Great! It was nice meeting you guys, I'll see you later." With that, I took Agrim with me and checked the other classes, but couldn't find anyone.

"I think I know where Ritvik is." Agrim said.

"Yeah? well, go get him and I'll look for Arush." I said, and the two of us split up.

"Nah, you go. I've already saved his ass once."

"..."

...

ARUSH KUMAR'S POV:
April 24th, 2017

Here at Advanced Nurturing High, the girls can choose to wear either a ribbon-tie or a neck-tie, but there's an unspoken rule that the unpopular girls aren't allowed to wear the latter; part of the social order.

Hinami's goals for today involved a couple of parameters; who I should speak to and what I should say.

Two of the girls I was supposed to speak to belonged to 'Team neck-tie'.

'First on the list, we have your desk mate, Yuzu Izumi.'

'The second one is the girl who sits beside you in Home Ec

'The second one is the girl who sits beside you in Home Ec. My friend, Minami. The third girl you speak to will be up to you. Now, let's talk about what you'll say...'