"Fiona? What's wrong?" He asked her as he loosened the knife around my neck. I felt some blood trickle down my neck into my shirt.

Fiona slowly stood up, still coughing blood and holding her throat in pain. "Fiona?!" Scourge yelled and threw me to the ground. He had finally seen the blood. I grabbed my brother and we shot back into the bushes.

He had his face buried into me and he cried as I stared in horror at Fiona's body.

It was ripping apart.

She opened her mouth and tried to scream but nothing would come out. She floated into the air a few feet. Her feet dangled as now she seemed to be choking.

I wanted to look away...but I couldn't.

"You...won't hurt...my Amy! Or her brother!" A demonic male voice said deeply. Then Fiona's body ripped in half and blue mist came up out of her body. Scourge was horrified and he couldn't stop staring at her dead corpse.

"F-Fiona?" He asked and fell to his knees. "She's gone...what...what happened to you?!" He screamed loudly.

"Psst..." I heard someone say behind me. I turned to see Sonic. "Come on, while my illusion is staling them." He said and picked my brother and I up.

"Illusion? But wasn't that real? It-"

"No...none of that was real...I wouldn't make you two see what I could really do..." He said quietly. I looked over his shoulder while he flew us away.

Scourge was crying over dead grass and Fiona's body was still in the air. She looked like her body was being squeezed, but we were so far away I couldn't tell.

Sonic pushed up his shoulders and forced my head back. All I could see now was his face. He held a strong stern face as we flew. He wasn't making eye contact, but I could see pleasure in his eyes. That's when my eyes widened when I heard a loud pop and then complete silence...

***
(5 hours later)

"Where are you taking us?" I asked Sonic as I stroked my brothers quills. Sonic remained silent. "It was all an illusion, right, sissy?" Silver sniffed and held my hand. "Yeah, Sonic wouldn't really hurt anyone." I lied and smiled at my brother. Silver smiled back and looked at Sonic. "You're nice to keep us safe." He said and Sonic smiled for a few seconds.

"Yeah...thanks Sonic..." I whispered to him. I hadn't felt this comfortable around a man, a stranger, before. I never had felt this safe in my entire life. This was all new, these emotions inside me felt good. Yet, they made me scared and frightened.

"I want my mom..." I whispered quietly as tears fell down my face onto Sonic's chest. Sonic immediately stopped. His ears were burning and his eyes were blazed. He was biting down hard on his lip.

"Your mom was the one that sent them, Amy." He stifled a low growl.

"That's right..." I thought. "Mom wanted us dead?" Silver said and stared at me. "Why? What did we do?" He sniffed and wrapped his arms around me. "I don't know...I thought she loved us..." I said, fighting off tears.

Sonic started flying again, but he held us much closer to him now. He kept biting his lip and only looked up ahead.

Silver was crying in my lap now. "Momma...doesn't love us?"

I tried my best to soothe my brothers tears. He was so devastated...and so was I. I wanted to cry...I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I could tell Sonic knew this, and it was driving him insane.

"We're almost there Amy...I'll...help out when we land." I instantly knew what he meant. He knew I'd be crying soon and he wanted to be there for me.

SonAmy: Ghostly Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें