Chapter 3

•Amy POV•

I felt so snug in my bed. I definitely wasn't being watched by a handsome blue ghost. Definitively not a blue hedgehog ghost. It had all been a figment of my imagination.

No ghosts

No accidents

Just a terrible life

As soon as I open my eyes this dream would disappear. I'd go back to school with the same people that hate my guts. My brother would still be annoying, and my mom would be making breakfast.

I heard loud knocking on my door. "Sis!" I heard my brother yell outside my door.

"Ugh...what?!" I yelled angrily at him. "Your boyfriend's here! He says he needs to tell you something important!"

My eyes widened. I didn't have a boyfriend...and Sonic was the only boy Silver's met that could be my boyfriend...

"No, no, no, no..." I moaned and ran down the hallway. I shoved my brother out of my way in the process. I ran down the stairs and saw Sonic walking back and forth. His hands were through his quills and his eye was twitching.

"Sonic?" I asked and slowly approached him. He turned to me quickly and grabbed my shoulders. "Get your brother! We have to leave!" He yelled at me. "What? Leave? What about my mom?"

"She wants you two dead! Follow me! Please! I can't let you die!"

I was very confused by his outburst. But his eyes were filled with terror and seriousness.

"Wait, wait, wait...my mom wants my brother and I dead? The one that's been there for me for years?" I said to him. He simply nodded at me. "No way-I can't believe that! My mom loves me and-"

I heard a car door slam shut and I looked up at Sonic. "Get your brother and run. I'll take care of this." He said and he used his own hands to turn me around.

I didn't exactly know what to do, so I listened to him. "Silver! Silver! We have to leave! Where are you?" I yelled. His door opened and he was still in his pajamas. "Silver, come on, we have to go now!" I said and picked him up. I threw him over my shoulder as I ran down the steps into our backyard.

I hid us in the tall bushes. "Sis? Why are we hiding? Are we playing a game with your boyfriend?" He yawned. "Shhhh....be quiet." I scolded him. "And Sonic is not my boyfriend." I hissed quietly at him. "Sure he isn't! That's why he said he was going to marry you one day!" Silver yelled and laughed. "Silver! Shut up! Do you want us to die?!" I yelled back at him.

"Lookie here!" We heard a man say as a hand grabbed my brothers shirt. "Sis!" He cried out. "We got two run aways!" The man laughed. "The house is already starting to catch fire. If we shoot them and throw them in they won't live through it." A female smirked.

"Let us go! Who are you?!" I yelled at the man and woman. "I suppose it doesn't matter if they know our names. Mine's Scourge, and this is my gal Fiona. Your mama gave us a lot of dough to get rid of you two." He smiled as tears trickled down my face.

"Let my brother go!" I screamed and tried to kick him. "Where's Sonic?" I thought worriedly. He was supposed to keep us safe!

Scourge smirked and pulled out a large knife while Fiona pulled out a small gun with a muffler. "Say goodbye to your-" Fiona's sentence was cut off as her eyes widened. She dropped my brother and put her hands on her neck.

"Fiona?" Scourge asked as he kept his knife at my throat. Fiona started coughing and gagging. I saw blood pouring out of her mouth and eyes.

Silver had ran to me and clung to my leg.