Chapter 6 {Teen Titans: Judah's Contract.}

Clara's POV

So we have a new member, who just recently joined our group. She was a little distant from the team and nice at times, but I could definitely tell that she wasn't who she said she was. And Gar was head over heels in love with her.

So Nightwing was around because of some H.I.V.E. related issues. So here I was in the living room on the couch I didn't even know where Damian was, probably be with Raven. For some odd reason the both of them are very close. And it was so annoying because anytime I see them, there's this wierd feeling in my chest.

I groaned loudly and threw a pillow I picked up.

"Clara?" I looked up to see Miss Kori in front of me with the pillow I threw. "Are you okay?"

I sighed. "I don't know Miss Kori" she sat down beside me.

"Do mind talking to me about it?"

I taught of it and looked at her. I really needed to tell someone about this, I could tell that it I was eating me up from the inside.

"Please promise me you won't tell anyone" I said.

She chuckled "I promise."

I sighed "it's about.. Damian" she looked at me.

"What about him?" She asked.

"It's actually stupid.. but I don't know why I feel this way. He usually spends most of his time with Raven and when I try to talk with them I become the third wheel. And what's more stupid is that we never had anything going on, so...I don't know why I feel this way." I said "and it makes me think I'm selfish for even thinking like that"

" look Clara, we are all humans.. I wouldn't say I'm human or you.. I guess" she said a little confused which made me giggle. "But that's beside the point, we are all entitled to our feelings, what's important is how you channel them and it's actually obvious that you like Damian a lot"

"But what if he doesn't.. like me?" 

"That's the most painful part of it all, you never know until you try"she said, I taught about what she said and stood up and smiled.

"Thank you Miss Kori, it really helped talking to you."

"It was my pleasure." She said.

I walked towards Damian's room to look for him but he wasn't there. I walked towards the training room and saw Damian training with the simulators.

I sighed 'at least he wasn't with-' I stopped when I saw Raven sitting at a corner looking at him and smiling.

"Damian?"I called out to him.

"What?" He said without looking at me.

"Umm.. I...would you like to hangout, just.. the two of us?" I said.

"No" he said. I could practically feel my heart break into two, and what he said next I was sure that my heart broke into a million pieces. "I'm hanging out with Raven." I could practically see the smile on Ravens face.

"What about maybe later?" I asked.

"Busy." He said.

I just hummed before walking out, I felt tears roll down my eyes I wiped it immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we had a mission took over a H.I.V.E. base, the moon shone brightly aiding as natural light to see the rocky grounds.

Nightwing and Starfire took out two guards, before checking if the coast was clear. When it was, Starfire raised her hand creating a green flame.

'That's the signal'. I flew quickly making sure not of not being spotted, I landed beside Nightwing and Starfire. Robin landed next to me, but I moved away from him.