Prologue.

Clara's POV

I was in my room packing up to leave metropolis. I was so excited; I was going to be joining the Teen Titans. It took a lot of convincing for Aunt Lois and Uncle Clark to let me join the team, but they finally caved in.

So here I was going through my things to ensure that I didn't forget anything, while looking at my list on my phone, when I suddenly heard Aunt Lois call my name.

"Clara please come down for breakfast dear" heard Aunt Lois said from downstairs. I quickly double checked everything before quickly putting on my glasses and necklace that helps me change into my superhero costume, I could smell pancakes which made me run down the stairs quickly.

When I got there, I saw my aunt sitting at the dining table waiting for me. I walked up to her before hugging her tightly and looked at the food on the table, before practically drooling. I suddenly felt a hand under my chin, before I closed my mouth.

"I taught I told you to stop doing that." Lois said before chuckling lately. "I know but it smells SOOO!! good" I said before I sat down and started eating.

"Aunty where's Uncle Clark I taught he was going to drop me at the tower" I said.

"Yeah... I just texted him and he said he is actually close by" she said. Just then the doorbell rang. Lois stood up to check who was there. I knew it was Uncle Clark by the sound of the persons feet.

"Clara are you ready?" Uncle Clark asked "yeah I am done eating" I said while standing up and quickly went to the kitchen to clear the dishes. "Someone's excited" I heard Aunt Lois chuckled.

"Who wouldn't be, I finally get to help people and meet new people. So, I guess that's a bonus" I said. Before going up to my room and caring my bag. I walked downstairs to see Uncle Clark in his superman costume. I pressed the button on my necklace and pulled my glasses and keeping it in my glass case in my bag.

"Are you ready?" Uncle Clark asked "yeah". Before we left, I hugged Aunt Lois "I'll miss you" I said. "I'll miss you too sweetie, take care of yourself and make sure to also eat properly and also don't forget to call me okay" she said "okay, bye" I said while waving at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long for us to reach jump city I saw the 'T' shaped building it was so huge "wow" I said. When I looked closely, I saw a car parked in front of the building, I looked closely it was the bat mobile.

"Isn't that the bat mobile Uncle Clark?" I say

''It is there is also going to be another new member to the team, the new robin Batman's son" he says, while smiling.

"Batman has a son?" I asked. "Yeah, his name is Damian, he might seem like a bad person, but his actually a good boy he just doesn't realize it yet" Uncle Clark said. I looked at him skeptically but just shrugged what He said, I mean how bad could one boy be?

We finally reached the 'T' shaped building. They were people at the front of the building.

There was a boy with green skin and pointed ears which actually surprised you because you were trying to understand how someone was green either way, he seemed to pull off the look quite well. While the other boy was in a blue and black suit.

While the other person was a girl with a purple cloak and the other girl standing with night wing had red or orange hair and her skin was orange with green eyes.

When we finally landed, I stayed behind Uncle Clark. I hated it when people stared at me, and I could tell that everyone was looking in our direction.

"Hey everyone" I heard my uncle say, "sorry we are a bit late had to deal with a little um... traffic" Uncle Clark said. I deadpanned while looking at him. 'Traffic is that the best he could come up with' I taught.

"Well, this is my niece, Clara" he said while pushing me in front of him with his hands still on my shoulder. I waved at them awkwardly, before introducing myself.

"Umm... hi I'm Clara Kent, it's nice to meet you" I said. "Another amateur" I heard someone say. I turned to face the person who said that. When I looked at the person it was the new robin that spoke.

"Excuse me" I said. "Wow.. I presumed you were stupid I didn't know you were deaf also" the boy said. I could practically feel the veins in my hands bulging, I felt Uncle Clark's hold on my shoulder get tighter. Before I could reply back, he started speaking.

"I'll be in my room" he said.

"Would you like to-" the lady who my uncle told me was star fire some before she was rudely interrupted by that brat.

"I think I can manage" he said before walking towards the tower.

"That is one creepy mocoso" the boy wearing the beetle like outfit said.

"More like sad. Lonely" the girl with the cloak said.

Everyone kept quiet for a while before they all turned towards me, I suddenly became self-conscious and tried to hide behind Uncle Clark, but he held me firmly in front of him. They all started introducing their selves to me.

The boy with green walked up to me before taking my hands and kissing it, I looked at him confused but I could feel my cheeks getting warm a little. "I am Garfield Logan AKA best boy at your service Mama" he said. I laughed "nice to meet you to Garfield" I said.

The other boy in the beetle suite walked up to me before taking my other hand and also kissing it "and I am Jaimie Reyes also known as blue beetle also at your service" he said. "Nice to meet you to Jaime" I said while smiling. I could practically feel the life leave my uncles body it made me laugh.

The girl with the cloak walked up to "hi I am Rachel Roth, but you can just call me raven" she said "it's nice to meet you raven" I said while smiling at her. The lady known as star fire walked up to before bringing her hand for a handshake which I accepted "and I am koriand'r but you can just call me Kori" she smiled sweetly at me, I returned the smile back "it's nice to meet you miss Kori".

While the man known as night wing walked up to me "don't mind robin his just not in the umm.. best mood today" he said, I just nodded at him.

"Raven could you please take her to her room" Miss Kori said "sure, follow me" raven said. I turned towards Uncle Clark before hugging him. "Take care okay" he said, I nodded before waving at him and following raven towards the tower.

We walked for a while before we reached a door, and I could tell that she wasn't much of a talker.

"This is your room; you can decorate in any way you would like. Kori doesn't really care" she said. "Okay, thank you" I said. She smiled slightly before walking away I looked inside the room and knew that I had to do something about the design of the room. I sighed.

'Well, good luck to me'.